ID:117258

Not a bug
BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Chrome 13.0.782.112
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
After updating byond (from 3.55) to the newer versions (been a while), My games for some reason develop an additional overlay of the pictures set for login ect, right clicking shows there to be a practically endless amount, which doenst allow for click() texture commands to be used.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Update Byond and compile the game
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
Only one should be loaded
Actual Results:
Endless amounts of the turf are loaded
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Every time
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?
When i just Run the game without recompiling/updating my byond
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:
Simply recreating the login ingame to a space works, or overriding any click() i need by creating it ingame as a top overlay
I'm curious if you're using the newer .dmm file-type.
DM's behavior regarding big icons has changed; see the reference for more information.

When you compiled for the first time in the new version, a warning message was displayed that said you might need to set world.map_format = TILED_ICON_MAP. This warning exists so that users upgrading to newer versions can update their code accordingly.