ID:117302

Me and my girlfriend of 3 years are going to have a baby.

I am overwhelmed with excitement and joy... I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. This feels like my life has been building to this point, and I'm ready to be a father to a child who depends on me for literally everything.

I won't be posting much, and probably not programming at all, but I will try keep you guys updated as much as I can about what's gonna be going on in the next 9 months.

Honestly I am the happiest guy alive right now.

GRATZ! :3
Grats! (:
Congratulations Evi of au. :D
Congratulations, and good luck. Start stocking up on the caffeine now.
Congratulations. Baby and mama first, then us very soon after. ;)
you know theres children in orphanges without parents but instead of adopting one of those you decide to make one yourself wasting time and adding to the human count which cant sustain enough resources to feed iteslf. grats
thanks guys!
and fuck off laserdog!
Laserdog wrote:
you know theres children in orphanges without parents but instead of adopting one of those you decide to make one yourself wasting time and adding to the human count which cant sustain enough resources to feed iteslf. grats

And what if you weren't conceived because your parents decided to get an orphan instead? Half of BYOND would be happier.
@Albro1: +yea
Congrats, Evi.
Nice dude ^.^ Although the baby making process is more fun than the baby itself.
Girlfriend? That -should- be your wife boy! Damn premarital kids!

Actually I don't care for such a thing.
Congrats!
Congratz Hope you have a stable job and btw start a collage fund early for your child so they wont have to straggle.But marry that woman if you truly love her.And have a great family best of lucks!
I'm expecting my 3rd boy this November. I know how ya feel!
It's amazing having a kid, I have a 9 month old little boy myself. It's the best feeling in the world. :)
Laserdog wrote:

Really? You are pathetic. It's not his fault. It's the fault of those that just do sex to do it, when its meant for reproduction. Humans abuse the privalege. Evi is totally in the clear right now. I could care less wether it's his wife or GF or friend. Just that he plans to take care of the child.

Good Luck, friend.
Masterdarwin ftw?
Page: 1 2