Can I depend on you for literally everything too?
Congrats :D
Congratulations, bro! C:
I wish you luck with him/her and most of you won't understand why I say this but you earned a ton of respect from me.
Congrats Evi! You better bring Evi of au Jr. here one day.

And common guys, I thought you would've noticed by now that Laserdog is a troll. If you continue to give him attention, he'll continue to cause you grief. Ignore him, and he will eventually go away.
Yut Put wrote:
How do you know it's yours?

I believe hospitals now offer an optional paternity test before the father acknowledges paternity himself. I'd recommend he takes it because with the advent of DNA testing it's estimated that 30% of fathers are unknowingly raising kids that aren't actually their own.
Is that confidential though? I'd imagine that's grounds for sleeping on the couch for a few weeks if the mother finds out that you're taking such a test.
CauTi0N wrote:
Is that confidential though? I'd imagine that's grounds for sleeping on the couch for a few weeks if the mother finds out that you're taking such a test.

True story
Congrats Evi! Hope you have a wonderfull time with him/her!
Gratz =)
Yut Put wrote:
How do you know it's yours?

Good question.

Evi, don't take her word for it. Get. A. Test. Swab that babies mouth the moment it comes out.
Congratulations!
Congrats tony
Congratulations Evi. :)
Congrats!
Make sure you let the baby know that Eagles > Cowboys; Mike Vick to Desean Jackson puttin' the moves all over Cowboys, 80 yard touchdown, just sayin' ;). Seriously though, congratulations!
Congratulations :D!
Thanks everyone! No news yet except that her first doctors appointment in on the 23rd.
Any news?
Page: 1 2