ID:117331

Poll: Which would be better for the all new NarutoVS 2.0?

Nintendo DS style 26% (7)
Street Fighter/Combo based 46% (12)
A Server for Both 26% (7)

The polls are now closed.

Since ChibiGaming & I are rethinking and redoing Naruto VS for the big 2.0 update it has come to our minds about a combo system simular to street fighter where you use a sequence of keys and attacks to execute a big attack rather than just pressing a button to use the jutsu straight off the mark.

~Ace
~ChibiGaming

Poll is now Closed.
I say street fighter based ;)
*Cough* Let the community vote *Cough*

Other then that. I'm 50/50 on both :D
Yut Put wrote:
I'd prefer the game-play of a money-grabbing japanime fighter over a leading fighting game franchise any day.

Thid
Work on the back ground as well
Akriloth wrote:
Work on the back ground as well

Yup.
I think the sequence thing is rather annoying. I used to play a game called Rumble Fighter and apart of what made it fun was the fact that you didn't have to remember some ridiculous combo like "Up, Up, Down, X, B, C, Back, Forward, LOLSMILEYFACE, Jump" to use a skill.

Punches were the Z key and kicks were the X key, and if you wanted to use one of your two special attacks, you would just tap V or B. This eliminated a lot of trouble.
I agree with EmpirezTeam. Games that require big combos to pull off the good moves like that DBZ Game (not Budokai, the other one. I forget ><). Had just TERRIBLE Combos. Up, up, down, back, back, up, Z, X, X. To pull off a Kamehameha or something.