But but but.. BYONDlings.. D;
I am a BYONDonian.
Fugsnarf wrote:
1. Being that it was only you, it could have used a bit more humor to keep it interesting.
2. Some of the subjects you chose were kind of uninteresting, such as Cyberlord's 'GFX' skillz. I also didn't like how you named off everything that you'd be talking about. That's a little -too- planned out.
3. Could have ditched the anime...
Perhaps "Dream Seekers"? =)
Stop trying to change BYONDlings, you people are terrible.
Megablaze wrote:
Stop trying to change BYONDlings, you people are terrible.

No. Stop. BYONDLINGS NAY FOREVAH!! NO MATTAH WAH JEW SAYS!! GO AKTO! GO GARY! WOOOOOOOOOH!
@Megablaze: BYONDlings conjures memories of IGN's audience-mocking Koopalings. *shrug*
I leave for a few minutes and there is chaos! :D
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I am a BYONDonian.

I prefer BYONDite myself.
Byondling, Never! I'm more advanced..I'm a Byondawan. (Star Wars related)

Byondite sounds cool, but it sounds like a chemical more so than a people. still cool though so -nay! >: (

Byondonian, unique, but +yea...sorry..
not seeing the reference in BYONDonian
WAIT!

I've got it: BYONDufurujins.
From the basement that is San Fran:
I quite like Dream Seekers, maybe we'll have to list out a few variations of BYONDers. Dream Seekers, BYONDlings, BYONDites and whatnot. It'll be fun. (:

Also, awesome cast, Akto. -nay
Allright, who the fuck yea+1'd

WHO DID IT?!

Also, Hi Oasiscircle. How's the vacation/trip/thing?
AMERICA! FUCK YEA+1
@Bravo1: Ah, it's great. Today I saw the redwoods and went to the ocean. Tomorrow I'm going to see Alcatraz! (:

I'll be back Friday evening, huzzah!
Ahh, Alcatraz, it's got a big thing on the back that looks like a monster, but no... It's Alcatraz-Ahhh...
I look in the Community tab and I see 57 comments.
Wow, thanks to all of you Dream Seekers and Makers for being such a responsive audience!
I'm a True Dream Seeker. Love the name Dream Seekers!
BOOM!
Page: 1 2 3 4