Date: July 29th, 2014
Why hello there dear Byonders!
The game is now beginning to frequently get updated again.
All the Gym Leader spots are now open and soon properties will be available too.
We wish you a pleasant time.
This game's been running since 01-02-2007, old HUB was deleted.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FAQ!
Get started, Look at our:
Ever wanted to become a GM of PRS? Check this out! http://pokemonredsteel.proboards.com/ index.cgi?board=leanapwnz&action=display&thread=2006&page=1# 1321373849
Just to make clear, this is the OFFICIAL source of PRS. The first owner of PRS was Mysterious Dome but he quit and promoted Mattzz as the new owner of PRS. So Mattzz had also given up his ownership and gave us the source, intentionally to make me, Fire_Laena the new owner. The source is now rightfully ours. That answers all your questions about the whole "Wasn't Dome the owner?" question.
--Official GM list:--
Red stands for regular GM's.
Blue stands for GM's who may not log in much.
A D M I N S :
G M 1 :
G M 2 :
Strawberries (Strawberries The Fruit.)
G M 3 :
G M 4 :
G M 5 :
Oracle Valyrin (Valyrin)
Kit (Fire_Laena) is in charge of GM's, the rest of the game and does the coding.
Ryujin is in charge of the unbans.
Mist is in charge of the GYM leaders.
Forest Shire - Electricity - Hikari (-Souichiro-san-)
Victasia - Water - None
Dragon Rock - Dragon/Fire - None
Fargon - Flying/Normal - None
Saltaport - Grass/Bug* - None
Bikou - Ghost/Dark - None
Tundra Peak - Ice - None
Future Gym possibilities:
*=If any of those 2 types has Poison as a 2nd nature, it will be allowed until we know we will get a Poison gym or not.
[*] Trainer(Gym Leader) must be at least level 60.
[*] Pokemon of the Gym must be at least level 50.
[*] The Gym Leader must have at least 4 Pokemon at level 50.
[*] Gym Leaders must be at least playing for 2 weeks.
[*] Gym Leaders must be online AT LEAST twice a week.
[*] Gym Leaders must beat Mist in a battle. And they have to bring Mist to below 70k (100k is full) of his or her health, the trainer will be promoted to Gym Leader.
[*] Gym Leaders must understand the rules and must have the basic grammar knowledge.
[*] Gym Leaders will ONLY catch their Pokemon which they need for their gym. For example, Dragon Rock may ONLY catch Fire and Dragon typed Pokemon.
[*] The minimum amount of Pokemon can fight is 3 whereas the maximum is 6.
[*] A trainer can heal his/her Pokemon is the Gym Trial battle, however, they will have to stop healing once they die until that Pokemon faints. Thereafter, they can heal the next Pokemon and vice versa.
Abusing GYM Verbs may end up in an IP BAN! Please note this. (Like creating everyone badges who didn't beat you, cheating, ect.)
Kit (Fire_Laena) (24/7 backuphost) (Server: Germany )
==IN GAME RULES==
1. The GM's decision is final. Please respect the GM's decision and don't discuss with the GM's.
2. Dont Scam, Hack or abuse bugs. If you see a Bug please tell a GM. When you are found abusing bugs on purpose you will be BANNED.
3. We want no swearing, Sexual Harrasment or pornography in our game, So watch your Language.
4. Don't Spam useless things the OOC Channel. Do this and expect a mute.
5. Do not advertise other BYOND games or even talk about them.
6. Do not offend Players or insult them.
7. We do not tolerate asking for GM. Anyone who asks for GM won't EVER be one! If we think you can take on the job, we will come to you.
8. You are allowed to Multikey, but you are NOT allowed to catch yourself unless you got a GM's permission to do so.
9. Do not ask GMs to create and give you stuff. You won't get anything but a punishment.
10. Do not attack other players or NPC's outside of the PK zone.
11. AFK training (Also training using punching bags) is not allowed.
12. You're not allowed to recreate more than 3 times a day, 5 times a week PER PERSON so NOT per key. Period.
13. The first letter in your AND your pokemon's name must be capitalized.
14. Do not attack NPC's apart from training dummies.
15. Trainers, give your pokemon a normal name! This means no special characters and A - Z only. They can also not have more than 20 characters. 20 is the cap.
16. You can have 2 keys online at the same time, with an unlimited maximum of offline keys.
17. Macroing is not allowed. It just wastes your PP as dummies die, plus, it causes lag! So please refrain from doing so.
18. Do not mini-mod. We appreciate it if you want to help, but the GM's will handle the situation.
19. Do not ask for events. A GM will host one when it's possible.
20. Feel free to speak in another languge in Whisper, but everywhere else in-game, speak ENGLISH and ENGLISH ONLY!
Please do us a favor and follow the rules. Enjoy your stay in Pokemon Red-Steel. :)
---- Please visit our forum.. URL: http://pokemonredsteel.proboards.com/index.cgi
What do you do in this game:
You play as either a Pokemon or trainer.
As a pokemon, you play, level up, and go to the PvP zones to battle other Pokemon players. Get to a higher level to unlock new locations and regions!
As a Trainer, you train your pokemon and you level up yourself. There's a lot of ways to earn XP, like by catching pokemon. Trainers can also get to new places when they get to higher levels. Trainers can also become GYM leaders and challenge other trainers to battles!
During the year, different events will be hosted, like the years before. (Easter, Halloween, Christmas, ect.)
If you find a GM Abusing or think they are, please contact Kit on the forum. Be literate and please use correct grammar and spelling. We appreciate it if you give us details or proof. Do NOT Insult the GM and be mature.
If you think you got banned without a good reason, you can post in the Wanting to be unbanned board at the forums. Please fill in the forum and be serious. We appreciate mature requests and non swearing makes a good impressing too. It's up to you. Don't lie in it, either. Remember, getting banned and getting unbanned is one thing. Though getting banned and breaking the rules again will end up in a PERMANENT ban!