I doubt its unlimited bandwidth, Most likely one of those service where you the renter pay after you extend the bandwidth limit. Just my input.
Want to buy and see for yourself? ;)
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Want to buy and see for yourself? ;)

Who's your provider?
@Murrawhip
Virpus
Hiya I was hoping to try out the shell server for a game I would like to be hosted. Hopefully the server will be 24/7 and reliable, but I'm sure it is already.
Yup, you can have a free 24 hour request. I'll contact you ASAP! :)
i want a hosting plan hit me up MSN/email = [email protected]
So You Mad wrote:
i want a hosting plan hit me up MSN/email = [email protected]

Added; extremely sorry for the long response! ;(
I want a server

Bronze Hosting
Pls Contect me by pager thanks

-Super Coder-
Morning, I would like to use your hosting services for a game of mine. Please add me on msn. [email protected]
thank you.
Send an Im when you can or email.
Those who have used this service should post feedback...May help out a bit
I would like to buy the Bronze Hosting package

please contact by pager Ryan-hemsley

Thanks
How do you make payments? through Paypal? cause ill buy Gold :P go big or go home xD. Email is [email protected] but i perfer MSN : [email protected]

If you have Msn use the Msn one, if you dont, use the Gmail one.
hey since i give oyu 13 dollars that means i got 2 months shell server from the bronze with 1 port right?
Right
UHm where is my shell server hoster i bought the bronze one i sitll dont have it! are you ripping me off Ralphy I sent you 13 dollarsyou said i get 1 aND a half months of shell server so where is it
You Should Reply Faster To The Person Who BOUGHT 1 and a half month of shell server! It was like 2-3 weeks Ago and I still dont have it!
In response to Reaper123456789
Reaper123456789 wrote:
You Should Reply Faster To The Person Who BOUGHT 1 and a half month of shell server! It was like 2-3 weeks Ago and I still dont have it!

Since you aren't having luck here get your money back and ill give you a months worth of hosting on BYONDPanel for free just on the shared server, it has no one on it anyway.

If you want it that is :)
Page: 1 2 3