Naruto: Universe Online

by Universe Productions
[Share]
ID:117813

A Original Naruto game that finally, is in alpha testing, with so much to offer. Follows the Naruto Universe story by the creator of "Naruto". Started by Tyga and Jeffrey on April.

Tyga - Leader

Jeffrey - Pixel Artist

Neo - Programmer

Login System- A Password Login system that allows a user to create a account to play on the game and can be used at a friends house or anywhere you're at!

Battle System- A Unique Battle System made by CB that shows a combo system!

Chat System- Chat with your village and only your village to keep secrets you don't want other villages to know!

Mission/NPCS- Interact with your NPC's to engage in missions with your team/squad! Or just fight off a NPC. NPC have there own face icon along with on screen text!

Graphics- Original and Amazing Graphics made by Jeffrey1992! That allows a user to actually see their player, without having to squint!

Slayde- For making GFX and HTML on the hub ;D
Teka123- For donating Universe Productions a membership ,Cubanbling and Jordy(Cedge).
Hir0shi- For donating Jeffrey1992 a membership.
Sphinxe1- Awesome base!
Hey all!
We made a Team Account whit membership! Special thanks to Teka123!

New acount is also new hub so if you are a fan or not on old site, fan the new and permanent 1.

Greeting,

NUO Staff
ganna be a best game id love to help in any way! :D
You guys should add more screenshots.
Yup Yup
The next screenshot we plan on adding (I hope), will be a screenshot showing off our Systems rather than just the icons. Thats if the new coder fulfills his duties.
Can't wait to see it up.
There guys 1 new screenshot.

Hope you like it:)
if u need iconner :D here am i
and Universe Production Add me on BYOND PLEASE :) ?
13dragonball1998 wrote:
if u need iconner :D here am i
and Universe Production Add me on BYOND PLEASE :) ?

What are you capable of iconning. We might need some temporary work if your ok with that.
yea sure :D i will be glad !
Get some actual game-play. The icons are great, but need to see some game-play UP! (:
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Get some actual game-play. The icons are great, but need to see some game-play UP! (:

Thats what we plan on doing, please be patient, we atm have no working coders.
I say we would have an open Alpha test before 2012.
Game looked so tasty i tried to eat it, Unfortunately i was not allowed.

Keep up the good work.
AHAHAH * COUGH COUGH * You're epicly funny ;P
Alpha stage has been delayed due to CB quitting.
Hir0shi wrote:
More screenshots! !

yess yess, moar screenshots, i faned the game just cuz of its graphics :D, hope the game is good, when it comes out
RR05 alt wrote:
Hir0shi wrote:
More screenshots! !

yess yess, moar screenshots, i faned the game just cuz of its graphics :D, hope the game is good, when it comes out

Lol why thank you. I try ;)
what is the estimated release of the game

PS: u should put a beta out soon, so that we could see how the game works, and its progress
Page: 1 2 3 4 5