Naruto: Universe Online

by Universe Productions
[Share]
Hey their,

just letting you guys know it will get up. i just cant tell a date yet.
Im so sorry for the waiting. I promise we will make it worth the waiting:)
what's up with NUO?
Anime HQ wrote:
what's up with NUO?

Nothing, why do you ask?
I'm just wondering is it still being worked on daily and when will it be up?
Anime HQ wrote:
I'm just wondering is it still being worked on daily and when will it be up?

It's being worked on but not as daily, I don't want to give you a date and then its turns out it won't be up that date, like that past times. So I don't know.
Atriosv3 wrote:
Anime HQ wrote:
I'm just wondering is it still being worked on daily and when will it be up?

It's being worked on but not as daily, I don't want to give you a date and then its turns out it won't be up that date, like that past times. So I don't know.

ok that's kool.
Give us more screenies or we will have to resort to riots...
*Joins the Wall Street riot*
This died, didn't it.
nop it didnt :)
Masterralphy55 wrote:
This died, didn't it.

Nah, the game is having a little delay, because of the programmer being in Australia for a while, but, other than that, we're progressing fine! :)
hi hiding behind alt keys so my ultimately-useless internet reputation doesn't get tarnished
lol??:P
ALL OF U R LIKE GOOD I LOVE THE WORK U DID. IM A FAN OF U ALL
I just finished doing some work on NUO then got a magical notification.
OMG! This looks great! :D

This is just a question, but what's your plan for the Jinjuriki system? :P
In response to Gokim (#54)
Gokim wrote:
OMG! This looks great! :D

This is just a question, but what's your plan for the Jinjuriki system? :P

We wont be adding one until the Game is fully released, or might not even add it because it does ruin the balance! If it is added, we'll have to make sure every player gets a power-up to balance the whole game..
Can i get a copy of Naruto Universe Source

Can u send it to Mastermosesflame@hotmail.com
In response to Mastermosess2 (#56)
Mastermosess2 wrote:
Can i get a copy of Naruto Universe Source

Can u send it to Mastermosesflame@hotmail.com

Never.
lol??? you really a funny guy just asking for the source:S
When this game will be up?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5