ID:117865

BYOND Version:489
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 6.0
Applies to:Dream Maker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I am currently working on a game and all of the sudden, today I cannot test it. It worked perfectly fine last night and now today, I get this message "Connection Failed, restarting in 10 seconds...". I have not altered any code since I worked on it last night.

All other games, both online and off, seem to be working perfectly fine so I know it isn't Dream Seeker or anything.

It doesn't do it right away however. I get to the title screen, but as soon as I try to load a character or get through the new character process, that's when it crashes. Pretty much as soon as my character should be entering the world.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
I have no clue.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
To be able to run my current build.
Actual Results:
Pretty much crashes when the game starts.
Does the problem occur:
So far only on mine, though I can't really test others. So far today its been every time I've tried to test, but hasn't happened before today.

When does the problem NOT occur?
Before today?
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
Mid 0.6
Workarounds:
none so far
We need more information to investigate this issue at all. This could be a code problem but it could also be a legitimate bug. You can send source to me at [email protected] to check, and I can try to get the problem to occur.

The "last version this worked" field of the report contains some nonsensical info, as there was no version 0.6. Which version were you referring to, and are you able to pinpoint a specific build where this changed?
Are you changing/deleting the player's mob? Its unlikely for that to suddenly be the cause if you didn't alter any code, but it does sound most fitting to the problem description.