ID:117972

Keywords: byondcast
Hello everyone! We're having a special BYONDcast very soon to talk about all things BYOND and to send Fugsnarf out with a bang! If you'd like to suggest a topic, please let us know by leaving a comment.

Not every topic will make it into the cast but we will try to fit in as many valid topics as possible.

To make it easier for us to differentiate which topics are serious thoughts, please label them as TS: [your topic suggestion]. Your Topic Suggestions(TS) will be reviewed and prepared ahead of time for a smooth effective BYONDcast!

Thanks for reading and have a good one!

-B1

Note: we'll still read the unformatted suggestions, the TS: just makes them easier to spot.
TS: How come before, when Masterdan first created GOA, it seemed like BYOND geared towards Anime and really tried to suck as much popularity out of it as possible? I mean Masterdan became an admin and everything. Now you never hear from him at all, and the game is rarely ever heard. Anime games are tried to keep out of site unless you're looking for them. What's the reasoning for this.

TS2: Why the -fck- has Fugsnarf been making these Developer posts for what feels like a year now but yet nothing has been released!!!! FUGSNARF! LET US KNOW WUT J00 ARE PLANNING!

TS3: (I think it's time for a sequel to Turtle Towers ;) )
Nay'ed :)

TS: Let's talk about some projects going on around BYOND. You guys talked about your own project in the first one too, and I like hearing about your guys' projects. It could definitely do to not have anime this time, though... that is unless the anime game looks extremely good.

Plus, as Ganing said, I can talk about my doings as well.
(TS): Pew pew woof woof
TS: War on Laserdog
TS1: Wasn't Fugsnarf only in 1 Byondcast episode? Why is he leaving a place he's only been once?

TS2:http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?id=790281#790281 Lizard Sphere X Pays his gamers to play? right...

TS3: Is Byondcast 'ever' gonna become MP3 Friendly?

TS4: Byondcaster's future goals. (Added Pbags +42 exp?)

TS5: http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?id=790288#790288 Help Wraith learn how to do this? (Why not?)

EDIT:THIS JUST IN!: Laserdog's comics go underground. Removed not only from the front page, but removed from hidden as well!<< o.o

TS6: http://www.byond.com/members/Ripperman5Ripperman5, who is he?

*Shortened and summarized to prevent eye strain*

TS 435: Teka's new (WIP) pixelart skills. http://www.byond.com/members/ Teka123?command=view_post&post=117961

TS 721: Truseeker (obviously.)

Technically, I've been in 3. Only one was actually posted here. The other two are on the BYONDcast Livestream site.
TS1: What games do you guys think has potential to be a great game?(Anime or not)

TS2: When will I get invited to chat with you? ;)
TS1: There is an uprising of narto tadpoles on BYOND. Once they mature to frog stage or even sage level, how will the BYONDlings prevent them from seizing complete control over the website?
TS: Talk about me.

;)
Toadfish wrote:
TS: Talk about me.

;)

What about? o__o
TS: The begginings of Byond with DUNG and such.

TS2: What's going on with Delve/Tanks development?
Bravo1 wrote:
What about? o__o

YOU'LL THINK OF SOMETHING.
TS: The state of BYOND. BYOND is getting so many long sought after updates. Tom and LummoxJR have been beasting their way through some of the major Bug Reports and Feature Requests.

TS2: Me. I'll totally join a cast.

TS3: Make a collective feature request at the end of the video.
TS: Obviously the release of native pixel movement.
Megablaze wrote:
TS: Obviously the release of native pixel movement.

Fugsnarf wrote:
Technically, I've been in 3. Only one was actually posted here. The other two are on the BYONDcast Livestream site.

TS: Why BYONDCast episodes aren't being posted on BYOND.

TS: Perhaps renaming to LIVESTREAMCast.
F0lak wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:

TS: Why BYONDCast episodes aren't being posted on BYOND.

TS: Perhaps renaming to LIVESTREAMCast.

The episodes can't be hosted on byond but they can be watched either through youtube or livestream. We would port them to youtube but they'd ultimately lose quality.

We're changing things up for the next video though. What we're planning on doing is recording audio only and then including video and images of the topics we speak about. So this way we can host the videos on youtube with good quality.

As for topics, of course we'll cover the obvious major updates and I like the idea of making personal feature requests, but I'd have to run it by OC first. =P
So... who's officially part of the team now?
Currently it's Oasiscircle, Akto, Fugsnarf, and myself. Though, Fugsnarf isn't listed since he's about to leave in a few days, otherwise he would've been on the sidebar long before I was.