ID:118128

Feval Fighter is the code name, but putting the new DM updates to work and trying to regain my previous interests in BYOND, I have started development on a Feval themed side-scroll fighter game.

I've been announcing many projects lately, but this is one I hope to finish. I'll probably end up going solo on the project, but who knows what will come up.

Feval will not be the only fighter to play as, of course. Many new characters will be introduced to the Feval world, all animal-like (turtle, skunk, cat, dog, so on). Each character will have special moves and abilities. Feval himself will revolve around exploding acorns, but wont really relate to the original Feval game.

The fighters will be unlockable/purchasable. How the fighting will work has not been fully established yet, but I plan to put my "lobby system" I've been pecking at here and there lately to work for the game.

Although I'm still on the fence about how the Flash porting for games will work, I will be designing the game in a way to make sure that it is fully and easily playable on a Flash client.

I don't really know why I'm announcing any of this so soon. But I hope to have more information to post soon.
Sounds awesome, can't wait to play it. :D
Amazing. GO GO GO!
Oh shit. O_O
Does it have to be related to Feval? Furries have pretty much ruined all animal-like characters for me.
Yut Put wrote:
There will be a human character, just for you. But to match the rest of the critters, he'll she'll have to be nude.

I'm okay with this.
SuperAntx wrote:
Does it have to be related to Feval? Furries have pretty much ruined all animal-like characters for me.

I don't know. I've been wanting to expand Feval for a long time now, and going off of animals means there will be plenty of character themes to work with.
Whut, you dare copyright squirrels. I shall send an e-mail to ANIMalation! And you shall be sued! (can't wait btw)
you should make narto frog as a playable charater