Resolved
BYOND Version:490.1103
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 6.0.1
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
Duplicates:id:118618
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Runtime saying var/bounds is undefined though nothing using it is being called.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Just ran the code in http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?id=790577.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
For Byond to run as normal.
Actual Results:
Gives runtime without touching code after Byond updated.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?Everytime.
In other games?Only project I have atm.
In other user accounts?Yes.
On other computers?Can't test this.

When does the problem NOT occur?
When the proc is removed (effectively shutting off players being able to save their characters).
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? 489 worked perfect as it was before pixel movement.(Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:
Not use 490
I can't reproduce this. Saving and loading mobs works just fine for me in 490.1103.

I can't for the life of me figure out how you would experience a problem with saving anyway. Saving should never be producing an undefined var error. Loading could, if you tried to load that savefile in an older version.

If you can produce a demo that causes this problem reliably I'll take a look.
Lummox JR wrote:
I can't for the life of me figure out how you would experience a problem with saving anyway. Saving should never be producing an undefined var error. Loading could, if you tried to load that savefile in an older version.

I'd like to note that my error did not pop up after I created my character, but after I loaded it. But still, I wasn't loading a character from an older version. I created a new character and then loaded it and the same happened to me... so I dunno :/

Source of problem found: /image datums had new vars showing up in their vars list that were not supported.