Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
its offical... pie is better than cake x_x
The puppet users on this game need a serious buff kank and Chiyo mainly 1 Jutsu breaks there puppets and for puppeteer fans Cosab is kinda a let down in the department what do y'all think?
Giving a break to byond :O switching to other games
Yeaaah how zerok feels about yu hardworking mods about ffa
FFA Is being removed.Get go to http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com/ to stand against the owner.Raise above
In response to Narutogokuichigo4
Narutogokuichigo4 wrote:

Mods so stupid.
Admins ftw.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Narutogokuichigo4 wrote:

Mods so stupid.
Admins ftw.

inb4 photoshop
These freaking are getting so annoying, just two many.Getting the rest of us sick.DX
locks*
Hashirama needs Wood Palm and Wood Dome !
^ Hashirama needs that stuff^^^^
Hashirama needs that nerf stuff. Rampant with that huge ass range. Rashamon with its low delay and Dragon Bind taking 100% chakra and only taking away 50% chakra from the user.
I've asked Zerok to give Rampant a nerf for ages. He claims its legit, with having 0 sec casting, retarded range. Same thing with having a bind thats unavoidable and lets him hit yu easily, and yu can't possibly sub.
Man real talk, not even gonna lie why was Rikudo Mode naruto nerfed so bad? I mean i wouldn't mind it, but his stats seemed to have lowered, skills removed or altered. And still Zerok hasn't added in new skills that have appeared in the manga. Truly he needs a buff, OH and with the KCM lock it seems useless to have it as a lock because you can't auto go into it, I mean 10 bucks kinda down the drain. Please at least +try to fix these issues I mean when KCM has the mode where naruto is riding the Kyuubi and Rikudo doesn't, and KCM outclasses Rikudo for most skills I mean it's a bit sad.
I stopped buying myself any locks after my first lock. Bought juubi obito, took a few rounds to get it, found it utterly worthless cause i could no longer hide in another dimension and it had been nerfed to where anything could hurt it. I got one hit killed as juubi obito by an early show character who was not akat, main, or anything like that.

Someone explain this shit to me please.

Explain to me why people pay for something they have to unlock ingame that is inferior to what you unlock it from.
Its all in the Technique. You have to have skill with this game. You have to out wit your opponent not just blow him away with "Power"
In response to Raikage_Lariat
Raikage_Lariat wrote:
Its all in the Technique. You have to have skill with this game. You have to out wit your opponent not just blow him away with "Power"

Who the fuck are you?

I'm just a regular COSAB player .
Page: 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 115 116 117