Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
I feel the same way to a lesser extent, i dont spend money on a game to have a sub par character, which is why the only locks ive bought (if my memory is right) other then Juubi Obito where locks for friends.

Cause locks just didnt seem worth it to me, friends like them so thats fine, if locks are fun for them i will buy them some.

PS: Giving one lock/costume etc of 10$ or less to the first to respond with thier key and what they want. (Cant seem to find any games worth buying anyway.)

Respond on the forums or not at all.
In response to Solobb-
Kabuto or tobi :D
In response to Solobb-
Solobb- wrote:
I feel the same way to a lesser extent, i dont spend money on a game to have a sub par character, which is why the only locks ive bought (if my memory is right) other then Juubi Obito where locks for friends.

Cause locks just didnt seem worth it to me, friends like them so thats fine, if locks are fun for them i will buy them some.

PS: Giving one lock/costume etc of 10$ or less to the first to respond with thier key and what they want. (Cant seem to find any games worth buying anyway.)

Respond on the forums or not at all.

Sorry Yassine i was sleeping, looking up the prices of those characters and stuff now, kabuto is a basic so i assume you mean a lock of one of those.

Edit: No idea if it requires an update still or is automated now, but payment for kabuto sage mode sent for your key.
I suggest No one buy locks right now.As his updating speed is being very very slow right now.I recommend right now to hold off on the buying of locks.And if you buyed locks.Ill try to get this lolly gagging faggot to update faster. ~With love loli's and Hentai Pedobe- Ngi
LOL. Update every two months. FUN.
If you play cosab for more than 6 months you have no right to complain about waiting too much time for a lock. You know it takes time to update and you still bought it, hurr.
pfft children calm down take a second to look at yourselfs...
i hope your as ashamed as your parents are when they look at you -.-

Look Wngl. This is what I do for you.
Wow CC. I thought we had something special.

-sigh-

Two timing whore.
Dwice. Don't act like Super, please. Just, no.
In response to Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake wrote:

U wot m8?
Chocolate Cake wrote:

chocolate i never knew i gave a crap about what you though x_x
You wrote a comment, which means that yes, you do care.
Chocolate Cake wrote:
You wrote a comment, which means that yes, you do care.

since when did doing something means you care? pfft i do what i want because i can.. i could reply so i did reply.. don't get your hopes up that somebody gives a fuck about you -.-
Taw's skills, where they at doe
You just want attention, lol.
Can Hashirama get a Long Range Attack PLEASE !?
In response to Raikage_Lariat
Raikage_Lariat wrote:

I guess you have never used rampant.. Very, and I mean very long range.. With no hand seal time
In response to Raikage_Lariat
Raikage_Lariat wrote:

Sure, let's make an easy-to-play character even more OPed than he already is.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 116 117