Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
i didnt actually think they still play COSAB
In response to Victorcoelh
Swag Swag Swag to much Swag #Kimmimaro# Lets get it
An awesome text based Naruto game that I am in love with. I highly recommend giving it a try. My in game is Teige and I am in the village of Konoki. Feel free to message me anytime in game :)

Description:

An online ninja game. Learn the way of the Shinobi as you start as an aspiring Academy Student. Fight your way to the top to become the Kage: the single shadow that protects your village from any danger, or become your village's worst nightmare as a wandering Outlaw of pure darkness.

Link:

bit.ly/19z0gOf
Soon...so very soon... I'll be back...Oh and sorry for cc lost of mod

i didnt get my locks after being in nearly all cws so im gonna spread ebola to all admins+mods
Hail hitler Nigga im the insurgency of dis game
bring back v22's wait screen! (jailed sasuke)

Damn godo he updates your ass 24/7...

Aww
Thats So...
Gay
I have an idea for a minato Nerf. Why you dont give him Sennin mode. Sennin mode would give him toad jutsus and a little boost. But you cant combine it with kcm. It should last 2 min. since he has a bad Sennin Mode.
In response to Blackstar1134
Blackstar1134 wrote:
I have an idea for a minato Nerf. Why you dont give him Sennin mode. Sennin mode would give him toad jutsus and a little boost. But you cant combine it with kcm. It should last 2 min. since he has a bad Sennin Mode.

Eh, the reflex boost he recently received should be given to Sage Mode instead. Should give him more chakra and blah blah blah...Minato's taijutsu power should be reduced and have the original taijutsu power added to Sage Mode to make it a lil effective.
I said nothing about a kcm nerf i love kcm so be quiet before he really nerfs kcm >.< xD
just kidding. Zerok if you want to keep things like they are then make kcm minato a 10$ lock. If not nerf it please. My main is minato and even i say you buffed him too hard.
The real problem isn't Minato, it's the fact that the AoE deals 30-40% dmg to most character with barely any cool down . Most char in this game is heavily overpowered anyways
In response to Moh_hassan
Moh_hassan wrote:
The real problem isn't Minato, it's the fact that the AoE deals 30-40% dmg to most character with barely any cool down . Most char in this game is heavily overpowered anyways

This.
This wouldn't be such a problem if universal regen wasn't so shitty. The average regen is so horridly small that when you have an average character fight someone with OP regen, they usually get decimated.
Remove the toad from Minato, and that rfx like wtf -.-

That's not what I wanted to say though. I remember Zerok having the login post saying that he will try to balance the game... So what's up with Rinne Sasuke?
Can we just fucking update or something like damn taking 50 years to update and i really wanna use my new locks and costumes
Page: 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 115 116 117