Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
By the way zerok, If you are reading this... Take note of how many people are complaining on these mods abusing. Have the GM system demolished and start a new one. Ones that us players feel will do a good job and not abuse.
I am not even a mod dude ^^
I do not think you have a problem with the bans. I think your problem is that they banned so many things at ones. They are not abusing, just banning bugged or op things. All As users are mad because he is banned but just think about how players felt when you 1 hit them? Imagine you join a round walk a bit and die instantly. You are not the only person playing this boy :O
I like how he said "I speak for the entire COSAB playerbase". Hell no you don't. You speak for only yourself, everyone else has their own voice. Drop the arrogance. To clarify, all moderation bans were given with reasons that were stated.
Probably what Blackstar just said is the most accurate statement so far of the situation.
In response to Tawheed15
I agree with this toshiba guy you guys are out of control I dunno what happened to the owner but he needs to regain some control over his game.
Another case of an abusive mod so im playing we are at the fod map I kill itachi and throw his body off the map then kabuto who was this mod apparently named TheRedReaper started raging calling me a br and noob so when i callled him a noob back he said i was disrespecting an admin and that he would mute me ..... are admins allowed to call us names but when we call them the same names back we get muted?....
Got a screenshot of sponge boooting some1 for no reason
http://i61.tinypic.com/2uffwk6.jpg
Sorry but i do not understand this disrespecting thing. This is cosab since when does anyone care about respect?
If disrespect is a reason to mute and boot people Dwice would get a perma ban lol.

1. Listen to, obey and respect moderators and admins at all times.

^ Very first rule of the game
But shouldnt mods also be respectful?

Golden rule of the world!
In response to Blackstar1134
Blackstar1134 wrote:
But shouldnt mods also be respectful?

Golden rule of the world!

Nah nigga mods = adults or teachers or parents basically. Gotta discipline yo ass fam. If they abusive call the child abuse.

How can mods be respectful without being mean and disciplining fags.
Damn our neighbor Dark has to bring his ass all the way over here to educate yall
Dark do you call your students noobs and niqqas?
Honestly tho... Cosab right now is all about talking sh*t
Its like 20% Game time. 80% Talking sh*t.
In response to Tawheed15
Tawheed15 wrote:
1. Listen to, obey and respect moderators and admins at all times.

^ Very first rule of the game

Yo, yo, no. If what that dude said is true, it was pure abuse on Reaper's side. It's a game, if we go around calling someone noob, then we shouldn't be mad when they rage back on us. Heck, if they call us noob for no reason, we have no right to "mute" for it.

That rule mostly implies to when we are tryin' to deal with matters etc etc. You can't mute someone for callin' chu nub.
shitty ass abusive staff remove them all :|
我爱这
wtf byond doesent let you use chinese :C
b a mod they said
it will b fun they said

being mod is sufferin
Page: 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 115 116 117