Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Logs on-->sees one of favorite char has new skill --> tries it --> gets booted without any warning

SpongeKill has booted TikTik for the round due to: Parry is banned. Spamming it 3x in a row, really?

apparently thinks that trying a banned new skill is purposeful bug abuse. didnt even tell me why it was bugged :/
Cant see the reason you are complaining he just did his Job
How about we have a new rule formods to make things fair: The first day soemthing ia banned, try not to boot a player for using the banned jutsu/item. Use the warning system, basically tell them to stop. If they keep abusing the bug then boot them. Idk why you were spamming
parry over and over again tho since that thing takes out 100% of health even if you were just "trying it out". Common sense usually dictates that if you find somthing that is clearly bugged, and it hasnt been stated yet or you havent heard abput best thing to do is not use it. If you were spamming that move 3x technically Sponge wasnt wrong considering how powerful it is right now. But we will be warning from now on with new bans anyways and booting if necessary.
In response to TikTik
TikTik wrote:
Logs on-->sees one of favorite char has new skill --> tries it --> gets booted without any warning

SpongeKill has booted TikTik for the round due to: Parry is banned. Spamming it 3x in a row, really?

apparently thinks that trying a banned new skill is purposeful bug abuse. didnt even tell me why it was bugged :/
Spong always abuse nothing new here hhe wont be stripped nothing will happen you might as well just move on

So apparently admins have gotten bold witht heir abuse to the point where they will admit they are absuing http://i61.tinypic.com/2qtwuig.jpg
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In response to Kriock
LOL, but... tawheed just mutes me some times for no reason... but what can you do? Tawheed and Shanal (Admins) basically are co owners on cosab...
Y'all keep making statements of the staff team, but this isn't even they’re final form.
Breh dey dont wanna see our final form its too extreme. Dont go that far!

Tho fyi nothing I do is random or without reason, everything is legitimate. If you dont buy that, sad story. Its not like i have any obligation to explain everything to you =)
In response to Tawheed15
You want the screen shot of when your boot reason on me was ''So is this abuse?'' And i just killed you at that moment.
Yeah send it to Zerok ASAP
In response to Tawheed15
Why bother, once someone in cosab gets admin they r never getting stripped. You make a good example along with Gora
He did get stripped...
In response to Tawheed15
That was stupied of me, but you make the perfect example. All you've done as mod was abuse and you become a admin. Got nothing to say lol. If abuse is the way to go i gotcu.
My question is what is thw point of trying to start an argument here. Its pretty unproductive. The best thing to do if you have admin complaints is to send them to Zerok
In response to Tawheed15
No, im not trying to start a fight. Just funny how the more u abusive the most verbs u get :')
Why yall keep argueing with this man, but this isn't even his final form.
OMG i keep begging him to show me his final form. Not even trying to aggrovate him ;)
Honestly Toshiba it seems like you try to pick a fight with all of the mods/admins. I already know you're trying to pick a fight with Tawheed considering you keep making a smile face whenever you say something that tries to prove your pointless BS. Stop aggravating the admins/mods and you won't be muted/booted or as what you call it "Abused against". Even in the rules it says don't take trolling to the extreme and that's exactly what you're doing.
In response to Ss999goku
I'm sersly not pickign a fight. Tawheed is my freind :D
That's what freinds do. I never b1tch tawheed after he mutes/boots me for no reason. I just joke it off. You got some beef with me pal? Cuz ill whoop ur ass in cosab.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117