Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
What's the point in fighting on a game though? Also I don't want any beef right now because I just ate, I'm not hungry any more. *pats toshiba on the back* Sorry pal. Btw you never just joke it off, you take it even higher, THEN you say that to try and make everyone think you were just joking, knowing you weren't.
In response to Ss999goku
I've only really picked a fight with spongekill because i was wrongfully booted. Anything else is a joke.
In response to Toshiba7
You pick a fight with anyone. Obviously you are oblivious to the things that you do
In response to Ss999goku
Actually go ask my clan, i never pick a fight with them. Also y r u meddling with wat i do? WHY U SO BM BRUH.
Of course you don't pick a fight with your friends. You just said that you pick a fight with everyone but them. And I'm "meddling" with what you are doing because obviously its a big issue to the admins/mods.
In response to Ss999goku
Have i ever picked a fight with you? Cuz u seem like u want to start something.
In response to Toshiba7
Actually yes you have. You actually just did when you said "I'll kick your ass in cosab" Plus a lot more while actually playing COSAB. "Noob has to use locks" "Noob has to use OP shit" I don't want to start a fight but I'm not afraid to be in one
In response to Ss999goku
The first statement was mine, the rest was u talking to me. If u want to 1v1 im down. Once i beat u, please stfu :D
In response to Toshiba7
No, you've called me a noob when i use one of the weakest locks i have (2 eyed kakashi atm due to him only have 2 attack moves, and i only have 3) Also, i will never stfu, freedom of speech man
In response to Ss999goku
Never, i never talk sh1t about someone using a lock. I'm the guy that gets sh1t talking to cuz i use a lock. and FYI talk all you want lol, u just want BEEF.
In response to Toshiba7
Lol i don't want beef, again I'm full cuz of the late night munchies. But you do sometimes talk sh1t about locks
In response to Ss999goku
Smart ass >.> y u picking on me tho
Could you gay ass people stop to spam my pager with useless fights? Thank you very much!
Congratulations, Mcmiami and Kriock.
You're getting code banned! :3
In response to Blackstar1134
#BM
In response to Chocolate Cake
Lol is this the first ever code ban?
This isnt even his final form.
Dark sensei teach him Final Getsuga Tenshou
In response to Toshiba7
Toshiba7 wrote:
Lol is this the first ever code ban?

No. There have been several before. But the most important one would be (been years, so I might not get his name correct) 896Tom something, and hilarious thing is, I saw this guy on week ago. I remember him getting years of code ban back at 2012 xD I thought everyone forgot about him.
In response to 8123tom
8123tom wrote:
hey zerok i worked long time on this message so please read

just remove the tk thing and the bugs i born a a tker griefer
we both agree that you cant change me i born like it i must find bugs in game and use it to kill my team cause this is my destiny I will never say never! I will fight I will fight till forever! make it right whenever you knock me down,
i will not stay on the ground

so unban me friend, tom.

Oh wait, his name was 8123Tom! Found it after digging through forums.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117