Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Wow. Banned from the only server that's up for no given reason on all keys. Seems legit.
Idk bruh Bruh just stfu bruh jk stfu bruh jk
Conan is always bannin me and booting me when somebody else is killing me and i cant defend myself he banns me and say no trolling when im not
#Conan sucks
Why am i banned All I Say is no
:/
You know what I'm going on my main starting now I've learn my lesson not to troll i'm tried now but last time when conan banned i wasnt trolling i swear i thought it was ffa and i wasnt trolling but now i learn my lesson not to use atl #gonna use my main :/
Sorry Conan.
Conan ima use my main okay and ill stop tk and when my bann is over DONT BANN ME
exspell from cosab I see
So whens the update coming?
It's there a way to buy something with paysafecard ?
nightbreak banned my alt PhoenixNya. I did nothing and nigga saying hurr bubba hurr like retarded. anyone can be mod huh? racists and useless ass's
ELLO
Naruto next generation is back on a 24/7 server http://www.byond.com/games/pope420/ narutonextgenerationreborn
Game is good, but terrible community and moderators + Admins. Owner needs better judgement.
Rest In Peace My Sweet Ol Lady
rip
It's crazy that I've been playing this game for six years, starting in 2015 when I was around 24. Now that I'm 30 and about to turn 31, without a wife, children, or other plans for the future, I'm depressed and furious, and I still can't play this game with my boyfriend, even after I've purchased locks. I think the game's creator needs to get his or her act together.
Offended and disappointed by this man's failure to launch the servers and assist the community, he is a complete b*tch.
Just got done shitting still servers not up WTF are u doing owner get ur fucking act together and do ur job right
Page: 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117