Vanitys_Blood_Harvest wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
lol i agree about the anime rips... they are fairly crappy plus people do claim that they own everything (I even state that Im making a game off of someone elses source if i do... usually its on the main page or the game itself...) but even then I put time and effort into the game to differentiate its self from other rips... Compare my Infinite worlds game to any zeta rip... Mine is much higher Quality with the occasional Original Icons, Turfs, Whatever.. and if i use something i will give credit unless those things were given out as "Free Source"... But even then i will still have the original guy coded in as admin or whatnot...
Same with Strais Outbreak Source... ive done alot of things with it (See Biohaze)... same with Aeon_Nova's Dead and walking...

That just fucked up your whole argument.
No it actually didn't, because he stated that if he modifies someone's FREE source, he keeps the original admins as admins to his modified version. People need to pay attention to what they read.

Woah he never said he was getting any type of permission. And the way he said "coding the admins" in is so overused by those horrible rippers that it just makes him look bad. Apparently you weren't paying attention to what you were reading.

If it's a free source, it's open therefore no one needs permission to take, otherwise, people wouldnt post their source its common sense, I guess you lack that. Further more it doesn't make him look bad to at least keep the original admin team to any modified version. if you do not know what someone is talking about, or don't know anything yoruself, don't criticize people.

Like I said before, he never mentioned getting permission.
ExPixel wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
lol i agree about the anime rips... they are fairly crappy plus people do claim that they own everything (I even state that Im making a game off of someone elses source if i do... usually its on the main page or the game itself...) but even then I put time and effort into the game to differentiate its self from other rips... Compare my Infinite worlds game to any zeta rip... Mine is much higher Quality with the occasional Original Icons, Turfs, Whatever.. and if i use something i will give credit unless those things were given out as "Free Source"... But even then i will still have the original guy coded in as admin or whatnot...
Same with Strais Outbreak Source... ive done alot of things with it (See Biohaze)... same with Aeon_Nova's Dead and walking...

No it actually didn't, because he stated that if he modifies someone's FREE source, he keeps the original admins as admins to his modified version. People need to pay attention to what they read.

Woah he never said he was getting any type of permission. And the way he said "coding the admins" in is so overused by those horrible rippers that it just makes him look bad. Apparently you weren't paying attention to what you were reading.

If it's a free source, it's open therefore no one needs permission to take, otherwise, people wouldnt post their source its common sense, I guess you lack that. Further more it doesn't make him look bad to at least keep the original admin team to any modified version. if you do not know what someone is talking about, or don't know anything yoruself, don't criticize people.

And like I said, cause it's obvious you do not read an entire post, that he doesn't need permission if the source was open to the public, hence F R E E source. Here is something you over looked even though you bolded the next part of the sentence. ".. and if i use something i will give credit unless those things were given out as "Free Source"... "
ExPixel wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

And like I said, cause it's obvious you do not read an entire post, that he doesn't need permission if the source was open to the public, hence F R E E source. Here is something you over looked even though you bolded the next part of the sentence. ".. and if i use something i will give credit unless those things were given out as "Free Source"... "

That was the second thing he posted, not the first.
ExPixel wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

That was the second thing he posted, not the first.

ummm actually #13 was my first post... and its stated in No. 13...
Page: 1 2