ID:118382
 
"Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand" - Neil Armstrong

While I'm working on the Inventory/Combining System. just thought I'd make a quick post about what subscribing to Feed will reward within the Inventory/Combining System

*Subscribing Benefits*

*4 Extra Inventory Slots to store more equipment
*3 Unique Blueprints to combined powerful equipment
*Blueprint Book: All Combinations
*+More: Limited Infomation

There will be some/no BYOND member benefits, still under decision.

Sorry about the late post, Dead Island got abit out of hand.

Quick Community Question! If you could have any primary weapon/melee weapon/secondary equipment what would it be? Comment Below

Thanks
-Brett
flamethrower
dildo bat
Penis blade and a sack shield of ballz
ExPixel wrote:
Penis blade and a sack shield of ballz

Bitch don't tell me.
Yut Put wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
Penis blade and a sack shield of ballz

Bitch don't tell me.

Bitch I tell you whatever the fuck I want!
@Yut Put - Is a Dildo bat a primary or secondary?

@Expixel - Didn't know the whole of BYOND community was pervs?
For a zombie outbreak? Im going with my M4.

Also do you have to find the blueprints in game if you arent a sub? If so will the non subs get a book that fills up as they find them?
Brettpenzer wrote:
@Yut Put - Is a Dildo bat a primary or secondary?

@Expixel - Didn't know the whole of BYOND community was pervs?

Bitch don't tell me.
ExPixel wrote:
Brettpenzer wrote:
@Yut Put - penis

@Expixel - penis
penis
M4 Carbine good choice

Blueprints will be scattered around the map if you aren't a sub and will be listed in a book of collected Blueprints

if you do subscribe a book will be filled of all blueprints.
Kind of takes out some of the fun for those who subscribe :( . I think fighting threw zombies with some friends trying to get that blueprint you want is part of the fun!
don't forget you've got to find the items to make the weapons. not just the blueprints
so once peoples learn how then it doesn't matter any more. that is stupid.
i'll listen to your feedback when ever kumorii puts a beta version of Feed. were see how it rolls out if it's not what fans want i'll pull it out.
Brettpenzer wrote:
i'll listen to your feedback when ever kumorii puts a beta version of Feed. were see how it rolls out if it's not what fans want i'll pull it out.

Sounds good
Rockeyx2 wrote:
Kind of takes out some of the fun for those who subscribe :( . I think fighting threw zombies with some friends trying to get that blueprint you want is part of the fun!

Threw...? Threw? THREW? THREW?!?! THREW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
TTHHRREEWW!!!!!!!!!!??????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H.
*explodes*

Sorry, I've seen you make this mistake twice already, and you're killing me.

On topic: Yeah, it's not that bad to have a subscriber benefit like that, maybe. Except, it seems some people like having to search for things, and would rather not subscribe. Which causes a dilemma. XD

A rocket launcher or a Gatling gun or a sub-machine-gun or a gun blade or a... etc.

Is it that hard to choose? Just choose your favorites and hold a poll? I bet you could easily predict the result of any poll like that, though.
Complex Robot wrote:
Rockeyx2 wrote:
Kind of takes out some of the fun for those who subscribe :( . I think fighting threw zombies with some friends trying to get that blueprint you want is part of the fun!

Threw...? Threw? THREW? THREW?!?! THREW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
TTHHRREEWW!!!!!!!!!!??????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H.
*explodes*

Sorry, I've seen you make this mistake twice already, and you're killing me.

On topic: Yeah, it's not that bad to have a subscriber benefit like that, maybe. Except, it seems some people like having to search for things, and would rather not subscribe. Which causes a dilemma. XD

A rocket launcher or a Gatling gun or a sub-machine-gun or a gun blade or a... etc.

Is it that hard to choose? Just choose your favorites and hold a poll? I bet you could easily predict the result of any poll like that, though.

Your right it is AHHHH! Thanks for telling me, I do that sometimes and it hopefully wont happen again!