Tada! Turns out this game is infact, Teka123's. However we cannot seem to agree on a name for the game, infact it's hard to even think one up at the moment, so Teka and I are hosting this small competition.
I'll take all (serious) suggestions for original game names from this post, and next week make a poll from them. The week after that, whichever name has the most votes, will be the name of Teka Co's newest game!
* Nothing offensive, even if Tallywhackers Adventure is a great game name.
* It must be original.
* It mustn't be overly complicated
* One or two words at maximum
* Only one submission per person please
Make believe conditions:
* I'd prefer it if the game name was something made up, as opposed to something composed of real words such as 'The Jungle'.
* Try and keep it sounding medievil. I know this sounds ridiculous, but something like 'Schnchers' (I told you I can't think of game-names) sounds too futuristic for the game's setting
* An in-game item of very high quality will be made featuring the winner's key.
* The game will be named the submission, of course!
Thank you for reading, and good luck.