ID:118706

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
A feature very much needed and useful would be adding in some kind of review/rank system for the game hubs. We can leave comments, but there should be a rank system(best example I can think of would be the mmorpg.com review system). Allow players to rank a game or write reviews on the game, leaving a ultimate score(but have different categories that add up to the total score of a review).

Something like, a 1-10 rating for graphics, audio, story, replayability. Then average the ratings for a total score(not letting the player decide this final score, but just all of them averaged).
dragon bleach zeta: sasuke's zanpuko

gfx are a solid 10 cuz they're from goa nad goa had good grafix even tho master dan was a jerk

orginialy is 9 i mean its a rip but it also a unique noncept

there is no audio but i like being nice so 8

gameplay lets me train on logs for hours on end and get tons of power level 10

overall my score is 10 go play this gaem right now

(What I'm getting at is most people on BYOND can't review games in a concise and non-bias way. Also the rank thing will never work because what's a game like Decadence going to do against DBZ: Wacky Dingo and it's 10,000+ fans who all rank it as the best game on BYOND?)

This feature existed in the past and proved to be easily abused and not helpful at all.

This was also as a whole suggested rather recently: 3378
The [Fan] option already accomplishes a ranking system as best as possible, IMO. More fans = higher rank.