I usually try to write out my thoughts, but I don't have time today. So... time to summarize.
Basically, last nights episode (or whatever you want to call i)t featured that dude who stars in the Avenger movies (I don't know his name, and Google refuses to cooperate with me. EDIT: OH YES GOOGLE WILL COOPERATE: http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/ iron-man-2-20090115-nick-fury-samuel-l-jackson.jpg) He talked about the five most likely world-destroying disasters that could occur. If my memory serves correctly, then:
5. Super-Storm. Basically, 4 or 5 Katrina-Class, Categorey 6+ hurricanes/typhoons occuring at the same time. 1/50 chance of occuring in our in the next generations lifetime.
4. Meteor Impact. Most that could impact earth are under a few miles in diameter, so it will most likely kill everything in a 5 - 25 mile radius, and everything else will be killed off by radiation and lack of sunlight? 1/20 chance of occuring in the next generations lifetime.
3. Super-Quake. People falling into huge holes in the ground. Faults filling with water and sinking whole cities. Forgot the statistics on this one.
2. Tsunami x9000+? Falls in with an very large earthquake, with one that could reach almost 200 feet high? Wiping out 12 miles of coastline? 1/10 chance of happening in the next generations lifetime?
1. Super-Volcanoes. Don't visit Yosemite. Derp. Pretty likely to happen eventually, and is the easiest natural way for us to die. Except of age.
I am probably wrong on the statistics, but eh. Just dropping that out there. If you want, answer the poll and/or comment about how you think the world will end.
Popularity. I don't really think you can get that. Everyone who is liked by many people is also hated by many people. Look at Falacy. Silk. Even Teka. Even Tom! You can't please everyone. I know I have my fair share of "enemies". So, I don't really think there is a sure-fire way to be popular... is there?
Poll: How do you think the World will end?
The polls are now closed.