ID:118867

Keywords: icon, isometric, update

A WIP of my isometric man. I am trying to make some original graphics, but animating isometric figures is tough! I will probably keep it a 4 frame walk, though, since that minimizes the frames of equipment overlays to draw.
This looks great... I'm quite fond with how you've drawn the face.

What's it for?
An RPG. I had originally envisioned it as post Apocalyptic, but I am finding that is more difficult than it initially seems in making art assets.
Looking good
Jmurph wrote:
An RPG. I had originally envisioned it as post Apocalyptic, but I am finding that is more difficult than it initially seems in making art assets.

Well, as you know, since you commented on the blog post, I've had to postpone and possibly cancel a project I've been managing. We have everything drawn that's needed for an MMORPG but no programmer working at a desirable pace.

I'm in need of a programmer and you're in need of graphics. If you're willing, we could work together on this, and my game's setting is very flexible so you would have a lot of creative control... enough, I think, to implement the ideas you have for the game you're working on now into this one. There's £150 (about $225?) up for grabs too, for the remaining features on the todo list.

Sorry for derailing your topic, but if you're interested in discussing this further then let me know.
E-mail sent.
The Favored Realms is in white font >>
Not sure how to change that. My links color is set but it seems to ignore that :-/
Hey Jmurph, nice to meet you:)

Your pixel art is pretty good to be honest, that's some good detail as far as i can tell, well a lot better than what i'm capable of.

But here, put this at the very end of your CSS.

.comment .title a, .big_box .title a, .box .title a {color: #7B3F00;}

This should fix it :)
Worked like a charm! Thanks!