ID:118909

Poll: Which Version Do you Perfer? Would You Like Me To Host?

Teridal and Host It! 8% (3)
Seika and Host It! 70% (24)
Teridal and Dont Host It. 11% (4)
Seika and Dont Host It. 8% (3)

Login to vote.

Well, i was looking through my hub files under my BYOND Doc folder and found an old host file rom Seika? I know Seika has converted to Teridal now, but ive heard people say they perfered it before the name change, im jus asking if anyone would want me to host a 24/7 server of this? Or to post the host files on here?
-Jester
If Iccusion wants to put Teridal up for download, let them, don't go over their head.
Megablaze wrote:
If Iccusion wants to put Teridal up for download, let them, don't go over their head.

Teridal and Seika Are based from the same game, Aka Seika evolved into Teridal. However, Gameplay-wise they are miles different.
That has nothing to do with what I said, the point was don't go over their head, if they want to put it up for download, let them.
Megablaze wrote:
That has nothing to do with what I said, the point was don't go over their head, if they want to put it up for download, let them.

I wouldnt have it if it wasnt put up for download? Which is the obvious point, its an older version that some people perfer and is currently not seen anymore. The point was i was willing to host it so people could play it again. Fact is you appearntly have no common sense.