Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
ID:118951

_
Damn this game looks orgasmic.
above the water line yes.but straight lines on water are no no's in the world of art.so ive had to improvise
Download files don't work, just sayin.
That was intentional.
Thank you! :D
I have to say, This game was designed beautifully i don't think i have seen a game with graphics like this yet.

Good luck with the project hope it works out well.
DragonDesend wrote:
I have to say, This game was designed beautifully i don't think i have seen a game with graphics like this yet.

Good luck with the project hope it works out well.

Thank you!
I listed this game as a rpg. If I am wrong, please reply so I can fix it :)
Yut, your excessive trolling is really getting annoying.

@yusuke
It is an RPG
This will be the only game I'll play on BYOND once it's released.
it doesnt work when I try it
Game looks good. Ignore Yut Put. He fails at life. I sell him out to men on the curb every Saturday for my own personal amusement. Sad part is, it amuses him too. What?
of for those whos art working the game has to be hosted to use those
Keep up the good work Chris, game looks very promising. Make sure you keep your drive strong byond needs people like you. Also if you need a forum or webpage [other than this one.] contact me at [email protected]
SupaKoopa wrote:
This will be the only game I'll play on BYOND once it's released.

^^ So true.
If i was at home i would be playing this.
Good game. It's just not possible for a person running a single core processor with 2.2 GHz to play the game, just saying, unless I'm proven otherwise.
The big issue we're facing is the large resource push. Currently the base rsc is 4mb, and with the mass amount of players login simultaneously (43 on this occasion.) the server slows down significantly, not to mention BYOND seems to have an issue loading up larger .dmi files initially from the rsc for any player.

I hope we can smooth this over before release, so that I may eventually make the game simple to play.
Sorry for commenting here like this, not sure where else to say it. But in the preview pictures/movie there is something that really anoys me. You guys use shadows on some houses, hedges and stuff which looks good but not on everything. I find that disapointing because it all looks so polished.

Also, the shades that are left on the ground by the big bird and sprite a\re not consistent with the rest of the shadows that are casted the seem to be top down where the rest are all 45 degrees off diagonal.

For the rest looks good and I can't wait to try it out.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11