Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
Pandora'sSecret wrote:
Sorry for commenting here like this, not sure where else to say it. But in the preview pictures/movie there is something that really anoys me. You guys use shadows on some houses, hedges and stuff which looks good but not on everything. I find that disapointing because it all looks so polished.

Also, the shades that are left on the ground by the big bird and sprite a\re not consistent with the rest of the shadows that are casted the seem to be top down where the rest are all 45 degrees off diagonal.

For the rest looks good and I can't wait to try it out.

I'll definitely fix this.
It definitly look cool.
it sucks.
You suck.
Zetaiva wrote:
You suck.

Like a vacuum used to determine the speed of light. bitch.
Like me representing your mother's orgasm when I finger her. Cunt.
Zetaiva wrote:
Like me representing your mother's orgasm when I finger her. Cunt.

If you're into that.
I am. I love the fat crusty ones. It turns me on. Unlike your father, thus why he left you after obviously molesting you on many different occasions.
OMG GUYS STOP THE FIGHTING YOU'RE TURNING ME ON
Magnum, your mother and I are not arguing we're just discussing something. Now go to your room and jack off violently to the memories of me, sucking on your thump and stroking your dick while tickling you with my mustache, whispering in your ear: "you done crying yet"?
Zetaiva wrote:
Magnum, your mother and I are not arguing we're just discussing something. Now go to your room and jack off violently to the memories of me, sucking on your thump and stroking your dick while tickling you with my mustache, whispering in your ear: "you done crying yet"?

You're very amusing, do you know that? Are you also a stand up comedian?
No I'm just an ass.
Zetaiva wrote:
No I'm just an ass.

You didn't need to state the obvious.

I must. Anyway, I need narto srcs with frog. You got any?
please turn on a beta server !!!!!!
is this a bleach game or something different? whatever it is i wanna be a beta tester :D
Date added: Sep 21, 2011
Last updated: Oct 16, 2011
Last played: Nov 16, 2011
... is this a dead project? ( please Chris Gayle or Zane , say no!!!)
the game isnt dead. Those dates are irrelevant at this point in development since public tests are very rare.
Can you post a progress report on forum?
In due time.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11