ID:118964

Just joking. But, this is a progress blog though. I'm deciding not to stream because it's too much of a problem for my computer. I'm not sure why though.

So instead I'll be updating my blog when I make some sort of significant progress. I'll be spending the first hour or so reading up on Zodiac since I'm not an astrology fan and don't know anything about zodiac signs. And then after that I may draw everything I think I'll need drawn and then go to bed for about 4 hours of sleep, then get right back to the GiaD action!

Bring your A-game, GiaD participants! I'm not a pushover! :)
Already have game concept, working movement system, some gui stuff, and I have Akto making art.

I think we're ahead of you, sir. ;)
2v1, eh?

Still not backing down. Besides, I've dropped the Zodiac concept and heading in the science direction. Iain's vial throwing comment sparked an idea, and I know a little something about science so I won't have to spend time researching anything.
I've got a few interesting ideas. I'm not sure if it's a winner, but if done right it should be fun all the same.
Well, here is where you guys get your lead on me. I can barely keep my eyes open at this point, but I have drawn the sprites for the player and monsters so that's out of the way. When I get back, the real games begin. >:)