ID:119033

Keywords: 2011, complete, finished, giad
I finished my GiaD and I'm very confident in it. I think it really displays my skills as a programmer and will be an excellent entry to deal with. This is my first year competing in it. I started last night at 1:11am. Here's all the breaks that happened in between:
1a-5a Coding
5p-1p Sleeping
1p-3p Coding
3p-4p Wal Mart (Mouse broke)
4p-9p Coding
9p-10p Kroger (Groceries)
10p-1a Testing, Coding, Touching Up

I used the theme Zodiac. The game is called Myth of the Zodiac. It's a survivor styled game with multiple types of gameplay and rounds.

:D I'm very happy for myself, and I will continue this project beyond just today. I'd like to update it with random things just to see what I can make! Thanks for reading! :D
Congrats!
Calus CoRPS wrote:
Congrats!

Tank yew :3. Did you enter?
Ganing wrote:
Tank yew :3. Did you enter?

I am currently working on an entry. I have about 9 hours remaining.
Calus CoRPS wrote:
I am currently working on an entry. I have about 9 hours remaining.

Kewl. I can't wait to see these new entries coming out!
Gratz
Oh my god your eyeball scared me. Was not expecting that.

Oh, and congrats.
DarkCampainger wrote:
Oh my god your eyeball scared me. Was not expecting that.

I wish that was my eyeball. xD

Lige wrote:
Congrats! I didn't have time to do a GiaD. With work, and my computer messing up, I highly doubt I would've finished even if I had participated.

:( Wasn't Trap Em supposed to be kinda a GiaD?
Lige wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lige wrote:
Congrats! I didn't have time to do a GiaD. With work, and my computer messing up, I highly doubt I would've finished even if I had participated.

:( Wasn't Trap Em supposed to be kinda a GiaD?

Yes, but I wasn't the programmer for Trap Em.

Sounds like something very weird. Most programmers can't maintain a pixel artist, but never have I heard of a pixel artist who couldn't maintain a programmer o.o. Generally we are pixel-art whipped.
When you hover over a comment, an eye shows up. Its creeping the fuck out of me