Rise Of The Pirates

by Pride Ravanok
Rise Of The Pirates
Pirates! Marines, Bounty hunters?! Join the super powered adventure!
ID:119070

Connect with us!

Join us on Discord: stay up to date with game updates; discuss new changes; suggest content; chat with your faction; share screenshots and more!

DISCORD!

Rules:

1 - All players should be respectful, both to fellow players and staff members. No racism, flaming, and/or any verbal abuse of any kind is tolerated. Please do not post spoilers in OOC, keep the chats enjoyable for everyone!
2 - English is the only language that players may use in OOC.
We encourage all players who do not speak English to use the "Global" chat.
3 - Links to other BYOND or other online games are not permitted in OOC or Pirate/Marine chats.
4 - Spam messaging in any chat is not permitted.
5 - Please do not block entrances, excluding mini-games.
6 - Do not inattentively train your character (AFK training) or use a bot to do so.
Weight training is the only exception to this rule.
7 - Do not evade bans or mutes! Example: Logging onto a second account while your first account is muted or banned to bypass said mute/ban.
8 - Exploiting the game's bugs will result in a ban from the game or a character wipe. If you are told not to use a verb or technique, please respect this, the staff of the game has their reasons. Report all bugs using the built in bug report system or the
bug list channel.
9 - Death avoiding is prohibited! (Logging off, before someone can kill you or entering a safe zone where you cannot be killed.) After fighting with someone, you must wait 60 seconds before logging out. To get a ruling on this you must post a screenshot of the person who death avoided or have a moderator witness the offense.
10 - Do not share your character or key with anyone other than yourself. This includes buying a character that you did not create from another player.
11 - The "Watch" verb is for your entertainment purposes only. Do not abuse it!
12 - Do not join the same event with multiple characters. Infringing on this will result in a rollback and an event ban.
13 - Do not item scam. We recommend players do not share weapons and gear.
14 - Going “AFK” in Pirates vs Marines, Capture the Cow (CTC), or Battleground will result in a boot from the game and possible event ban. Deliberately sabotaging your team is also not allowed.
15 - Do not discuss bans in OOC or ask for others to be unbanned or unmuted. OOC is not the place to make an appeal, the forum is.
16 - Absolutely no selling of in game currency or equipment for money in reality; we are not a Pay to Win game and do not tolerate any similar transactions. You may however buy someone a sub/doubloons in exchange for in game items/currency.
17 - Do not spam kill players or kill alts for bounty. Your bounty will be forcibly reduced.

If you have been banned, submit an appeal following these instructions: here.

The Crew:
  • Pride B. Ravanok (Pride Ravanok) - Owner, Programmer, Mapper
  • Cot (SoontheSlowKings) - Owner
  • Ky2731 (Ky2731) - Admin Lead, Operations Manager
  • Bjisboss (Bjisboss) - Admin
  • Blaze (Narutokils) - Admin
  • Hinokage (Hinokage) - Admin
  • Plague (Zalvis) - Admin
  • Minato (Eradication) - Admin
  • Kurai (Kurai000) - Admin

Moderators
  • Altair (Popi883) - Moderator
  • Clayatreon (Clayatreon) - Moderator
If you would like to join the team, apply here on the applications channel.
Game is up, join the session hosted under "King Lucifer"...
absolutely amazing and a story to it..takes byond games to a new level keep up the gretat work
Please put the skin a little smaller i can't play D;
Best Game ever, without u guys.. One Piece wouldn't be that good :D
I'l maybe develope one and about the skin i can't find your and even if i press F1 it nothing pop up.
EPIC GAMEEEEEEEEEEE
i love the game so far cant wait to see the other stuff in the game like dfs and the classes =) u guy did a kick ass job
me the pro is ppl keep ksing and killing ppl for no reson
@ BummerRoyal

What can i say ? Pirate Story.
see gmae comeing up again tonight?
Great game, I almost thought byond had died, please continue to develop the game.
When this game will be back again?
This is the best one piece online game and the best game in byond.Congratulations for Black and his team :)
welldone guys and plz keep open beta for 6-8 hours so we will have the chance see more for the game and maybe found bugs :)
This is not a One piece game.
This is the best byond game ever! Congratz Black and the rest of the team :D
Pride host banned me.
Damn, why can't we just change the skin i can't even play -___-'
Im missing it already D'=
Page: 1 2 3 4 5