Rise Of The Pirates

by Pride Ravanok
Rise Of The Pirates
Pirates! Marines, Bounty hunters?! Join the super powered adventure!
The game is live!
Game has to get up or ill jump out of a fcking window O_O
Cool game. I wanna be a lycan but it's subscribe only.
*sigh* If only I had a credit card to get a paypal account I'd definitely subscribe to this awesome game.
In response to Silver Uchiha
There should be a MoneyPAK or a prepaid card at your local retailer. You don't need Paypal nor a Credit Card.
I don't think Ultimate Game Card works on Byond. I Buy UGC cards all the time. but I've never seen a moneyPAK card. It'd be a lot easier if BYOND supported UGC.
In response to Silver Uchiha
Then there is a prepaid card at your local retailer for sure, or at least should be.
Having one and byond accepting the card are two different things. Like I said in my previous posts. I buys Prepaid cards all the time.
You don't use byond to pay for it, it will/should take you to paypal and you can click Guest and type in the credentials of your card and viola it works.
?
I notice the art is a bit unbalance in color. Perhaps better color usage/playing with hues would help them blend together so it'd look like the same art-style. Other than that, I really like this game.
Just curious was there a crew reset? Because I logged in today and my crew "Sabertooth" wasn't by my name.
In response to Domtay3
Domtay3 wrote:
Just curious was there a crew reset? Because I logged in today and my crew "Sabertooth" wasn't by my name.

Our host decided to perform an update that screwed up the computer with all the game files on it, so at this time crew files are missing in action.
You spin me right round baby right round like a record player <:O!!!!!

~Love, Kirin.
i need some help i can't leave after saying farewell to Sarah i went to the docks and interaced with the litle boat but is says can not interact with this yet and same goes for the marine ship
In response to Mirogan
Mirogan wrote:
i need some help i can't leave after saying farewell to Sarah i went to the docks and interaced with the litle boat but is says can not interact with this yet and same goes for the marine ship

Are you level 20 and have you aquired a trait yet? If not, you need to before interacting with either the dingy (little boat) or the marine officer (at the ship.)

In response to Michael2731
Michael2731 wrote:
Mirogan wrote:

Are you level 20 and have you aquired a trait yet? If not, you need to before interacting with either the dingy (little boat) or the marine officer (at the ship.)
Mirogan after you said farewell to Sarah you must go to the south east docks to talk to Marine npc. If you choose the path to travel by yourself you will be given a dingy, you must go into the water and use the dingy that will take you to the main land and allow you to continue your quest and adventure throughout the game.

Thanks for clarifying my previous comment Cotton.
Wiping will not bring back the player base. Bringing updates that were feedback from the community will and as of right now the owner has disappeared without a word. The last I know he was working on a steam version of this game but hasn't updated us since Jan of this year. I do hope he'd continue updating this byond version.
Without a word? Guess I was too private My bad. =p Hi. I'm alive. Have my hands full with learning something new at the moment. I can be very passionate(tunnel visioned).
Could you confirm to us that you will indeed be making a steam version of this game?If so can we get some info on it,or in general what will happen to this game?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5