Buster is full of shit though...
EK11 wrote:
are u people mad wheres the fuckin love at buster plz fuckin do somethin and hyren i feel u i know wat its like to have somethin like that happen to you but imma be honest with all yall niggas i juss wanna play the fuckin game its the only game on byond that i consider fun -.- but i do got respect for hyren thats whats up.

People are not "mad" for having a distaste for being repeatedly abandoned and taken advantage of. If you want to keep playing the game after seeing this information, that is your business. But don't condemn others for not being so unconditionally loyal after becoming aware of some information that shows that the person they thought they could depend on for years is not so dependable after all.
all i know is busters stupid if your not gonna ever get on the game then why not juss give hyren the shit not like its hurtin enything makin it better D=
Hyren, even though you don't know me i know you ingame :) I would like to say thank's for all what you and spike did for the game. Even though the game had no owner ya'll two step up and hold it out. Even though the game had serious issues, ya'll tried to fix it even though it wasn't yall job. Ya'll put up with all the shit that happen in this game in a respectful (sometimes slightly unfair) manner which i respect. Thank's for everything. What ever you do know i hope you enjoy (your finally free? lol)

P.S
Was one of the reason why ya'll couldnt made updates/add player suggested (ones that was good) in because ya'll didn't had the right too, or it wasn't yall duty? I always wanted to know that.
DeathHyren wrote:
EK11 wrote:
are u people mad wheres the fuckin love at buster plz fuckin do somethin and hyren i feel u i know wat its like to have somethin like that happen to you but imma be honest with all yall niggas i juss wanna play the fuckin game its the only game on byond that i consider fun -.- but i do got respect for hyren thats whats up.

People are not "mad" for having a distaste for being repeatedly abandoned and taken advantage of. If you want to keep playing the game after seeing this information, that is your business. But don't condemn others for not being so unconditionally loyal after becoming aware of some information that shows that the person they thought they could depend on for years is not so dependable after all.

People depending on Buster

lol'd

I played off and on for a few years, you were always pretty nice albeit annoyed some days.

That Ron Jeremy pic is still quite win.
See i knew all the lagg was caused of someone doing a shitty programming work but in the end buster did not admit it.

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted and i hope you check on byond from time to time because if you do not.. I got nobody else to go to hell with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLqqR2pcws
Enjoy.
lmfao that has to be thee funniest thing ive ever seen long live trolling lmfao go funker man lol
im gonna miss bln trolls lol
well miss you and bln 4ever
thx for everything, hope you come back as the owner. Or at least partial owner..
Hyren mad cuz of the money buster was making. He only wanted the game so he could make a profit. Go fuck yourself hyren. you were never shit. Not on wots or Bln. i hope you die a very unpleasent death. Love Azaarie~
<sarcasm>Yep, you got me. The donations I was running on the side failed and nobody wanted to buy the things I was offering. I dropped out of school because the kids on BLN couldn't provide for me :(</sarcasm>

Yeah, not really. See, I am vehemently against donations on a fan game. It's shady, it's underhanded, and it's in the gray area of legality which is not where I like to be, and it causes pain for the BYOND community in general (See Falacy and Funimation for details). I was especially excited to see Fastburn's shadow scare Buster into stopping. Did you know its illegal to collect money from minors through a credit card? How many minors do you think played BLN and gave Buster their money? It's a high enough number to make a defense attorney go "uh oh."

That, and I don't need or want your money. It's not like I needed to steal money from kids to buy a PS3 or pay my monthly XBL fees (This is what Buster used the money for, just in case you don't get the joke). I actually had (and still have) a meaningful job where I can support myself throughout the year. So the donations? I didn't need or want the dirty money for myself, and the game didn't need it to run, so why would I collect donations? I'm proud to say that I did not rob a single cent from a single person. But you're free to delude yourself into thinking so.

I am surprised that you would defend Buster on that point. I know for a fact that you've donated at some point, so did you even consider how much money you wasted? You paid for something that literally disappeared the very next wipe (actually, when you got banned for a wipe); something that had absolutely no long term longevity or value. You, like many other unintelligent people on that game, decided to forfeit your money in order to have fun in an extremely broken system that made your game play decisions for you. In essence, you paid Buster to make a crappy game that wasted your time and was not fun without a $15 fee or two. What's more is that you got absolutely no compensation for it. In fact, the only apology you got was from me saying "Don't like it, don't donate." People who let others take a dump on them like that are the real nobodies. Sorry.

You should be mad, not me. :(

PS I'll be able to afford medical attention when I am about to "die an unpleasant death" because I don't waste my weekly wage on stupid perks in semi-legal 2D fan-games like you do. So I think I'll be safe. Thanks for the thought. But perhaps you should reconsider your game plan.
ay i know some of u people want hyren dead but all of can suck a dick he kept the game running so after a hard day at work i could come home relax and play some fucking bleach BUT NOW I CANT DO THAT T.T whyyyyyy
Dam, I wish I got to know you better Hyren cuz you always seemed like a chill person to me, but in the year or 2 i was playing you were barely on, let alone playing the game yourself with your own character. Must have been really busy the whole time and I feel for you. Buster always was a cocksucking doochbag, randomly banning people just for breathing. everyday with Buster was a 10 year old power play. Bratty fuck should get his xbox broken and gamertag banned as well as lose money equal to the amount he took from all bln players. He'd get to experience how painful it is to lose all the time, effort, and heart spent into something (VLAD 1.4K = BANNED). Anyways this is the most epic shit I've ever read, makes me feel inspired just reading it. Good luck Hyren, I didn't have to know you well to see you're a great person and really care for the game and players. You deserve to be owner more then anyone.

Good luck in life and enjoy being free bro! YOU ARE THE GOD, BUSTER IS SHIT!
how yall bitches doing?! this is the OP shunsui (Akaritomi Gunchideka) Captain of squad 10. ive been gone since august because my laptop got fried (literally) and it turns out i was worried for nothing about missing out on the game i loved so much. after finnaly gaining access to a new laptop i see that my most favorite byond game (aside from Dead World and DMG) has died while i was gone. i enjoyed the time i spent enforcing rules in seireitei (catching glitchers and shini school spam killers) and now i see that that time has ended for me. honestly i had these thoughts myself about how most of the guys up in the BLN tree were doing half assed jobs and hyren was always nice to me while the others would either threaten to ban me or "obliterate my sorry ass for talking back". hyren was the only person i could talk to like a regular person while i had to watch what i said with buster and spike since they would ban most people for some of the worst reasons ever. well i suppose theres nothing i can do to have the game brought back online so damn those idiots for their lack of integrity and knowledge.

This is the OP shunsui captain of Seireitei saying it was an honor playing YOUR game hyren and i pray you find success in life ^_^

guess i get to spend more time with my sweety Nami.
Hyren if you can get ownership do it cause you're a fuckin awesome person from what i've read here and my exp with you in-game and honestly byond is complete garbage without bln
Shaggy17 wrote:
Hyren if you can get ownership do it cause you're a fuckin awesome person from what i've read here and my exp with you in-game and honestly byond is complete garbage without bln

LOL WHY YOU LICKING HIS ASS
Page: 1 2 3