Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
I don't know what you guys are being so damn annoying >.> . If it's not up it's not up. They said it'd open on March 10, It's been 10 days since then. If it's not up in ten days don't expect it to be up the next day. Let them do whatever they need to do and pretend this game doesn't exist again until they say something new. Also don't blame the programmer for everything or the reasons and stuff.
In his defense programming bugs can sometimes take many, many hours to stamp out correctly. depending on complexity DAYS.
It's the lack of communication that sucks. It's just not very professional is all.
@Arotisan or w.e you read my msg as I was trolling which it isn't thank you. I was just saying all of his announcements have been bullshit and it happens a lot with any byond games just look at Kaizoku(Pirates Online)
Not trying to feed the fire here, but it'd be one thing if you were talking to someone about SA and you said "Man, I wish he'd hurry up, all his statements about release have been bullshit so far.."

However, it's another thing when you just hop on the guy's forum and post that sort of thing...Even how you added the little condescending 'lol' in front of it. Just accept that you trolled and apologize :P

Who knows what kind of guy Chris is and how he took that message you wrote...Or even the message from Lavitiz saying how unprofessional he is -_- He works hard and he's also a student. Give the guy a break.
Having the game in a stable state is the best customer service you're going to get. not posts to keep you guys in the loop.
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
Having the game in a stable state is the best customer service you're going to get. not posts to keep you guys in the loop.

No stops for forum updates = No time wasted, lol
or I said lol cause I think its funny that the game never came up all the times Chris said it.
Yut Put wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
It's the lack of communication that sucks. It's just not very professional is all.

Every single one of the games on your page is some variation of a rip. The human race will now disregard your comment about what is "professional" and what is not.

No, it's not. O_o.

Obviously you lack research. If this is the case, go to each one and submit for it's removal from the listings. I have all the evidence needed to back my case. Thanks.
waiting for Spirit Age Open Beta v.02
In response to Spike170665
Spike170665 wrote:
Or even the message from Lavitiz saying how unprofessional he is -_- He works hard and he's also a student. Give the guy a break.

I'm not trying to say he's not professional and that I don't appreciate the hard work, it's just a matter of him saying it'll be done at such and such time and then it not ever happening; not to mention there's never a follow-up post.

I'm not trying to put anyone down either, I was just stating that it's better to have a follow-up post if you announce somethings going to happen and it doesn't. That or don't give us a set time.

Overall, I'm not trying to put anyone down or disrespect anyone. :P
Ah, because my earlier beginner projects were fan-games? Go troll elsewhere, your desperate attempts are not cute.
Chris can say whatever he wants and do whatever he wants.

If he says an estimated date, and then it doesn't happen, why do people start expecting it? It's as if suddenly Chris owes them the game?
You all don't know how hard it is to bug test this game. It's a massively programmed game, the higher level of programming, the harder to test. He is only delaying it for us so we have a better experience as soon as we start playing.

If you are disappointed with his due dates, then don't say anything because we, as players, aren't contributing at all to the game, we have no right to expect the game, or even demand anything from Chris.
Here is the thing.

It does not look good and is not professional for any developer to keep announcing release dates and making promises and then not following up if something goes wrong. It takes 30 seconds to write a quick reply.

If a developer knows that they don't have time for a follow-up reply, there shouldn't be an announcement in the first place until it's actually ready to go live.

So quit acting like some of our complaints are so bad, because in reality it's not a lot to ask. Not to mention none was demanding they do this, it was merely a matter of people pointing this out. That's all.
I agree with Lavitiz. It is very unprofessional. Tbh I see more on the side of this game has been in development for years now and what they released was pretty much all pretty graphics and nothing more. I was rather disappointed. I was kinda excited about this game hoping it would be good but I am having my doubts as even trees were not coded in properly. Don't get me wrong though I understand it is just a beta and much more will be coming. It is just that it seems like the coding is off.
It'll get there, all in good time.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6