SByIo Library

by Bandock
Screen-based input and output with extra power provided by modern day BYOND technology.
ID:119275

Yes, the newest release of the SByIo Library has now been launched. With this release, several new features have been added. To demonstrate those new features, the demo included has been upgraded. Not only that, but item text objects are now improved to utilize another icon state to handle highlighting instead of redrawing them every time.

Onscreen input has indeed been included, though may want to read about multiplayer use at this time (will be improved eventually). With the input object, also comes an improved menu object that inherits from it. That way, one can use keyboard input on it as well.

Download can be found in the hub: http://www.byond.com/developer/Bandock/SByIoLibrary

For fellow developers, programmers, pixel artists (for ones who deal with font creation DMI style), and anyone else, hope ya enjoy. :D

And yes, ya are free to comment or provide any feedback referring to the library.
Very neat stuff, nice job!
Thanks Calus. :D
Really amazing! =) CPU usage is so low ;0
Thanks Kisioj. :D Yeah, I like to make sure to optimize it as possible. Of course I still need to optimize onscreen input for online use (works well for single-user/player use though).
If I were a member I would say yea, but since I'm not, I'll say yay! ha. But this is very very nice/beautiful. Great work!
Thanks Danlee13. :D