Okay, I was asked how to update your game via the FTP client.
What you will need:
- WinSCP (Direct Link)
1. Once you have downloaded WinSCP, login using the details you have. Image
2. Once you have filled in the information as shown above (Use your own username/password/server IP), you will be in your server. Image
3. Go into the hostgames directory and then into the game you wish to update (On the right side on the FTP). Image
4. Delete the RSC and DMB from the directory. Image
5. On the left side, find your game and click/drag the updated DMB and RSC files over onto the right side of the FTP so they go onto the server. Image
6. Everything is now done and ready to go. All you need to do now is go back to your panel and host your game!
7. Right click the DMB and RSC and go to properties in each on them and set the permissions to 0777.
* Please note that you need to shut your game down before updating it or it may corrupt the files.
* If you have any further questions I can be reached via the website, or an earlier post on this blog that has all my contact information
Copyright © 2016 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.