Teridal/Seika

by Iccusion Entertainment
Teridal/Seika
Online role-playing game that takes place in a fantasy world.
ID:1195235

Game looks cool, lots of classes, races. I would play it. But the subscriber crap, the lack of players, and reading how everyone says the game sucks now.

Sucks.
I just started playing this last night and so far, the game is awesome in my humble opinion. Lack of players yes, I have been the only one online so far today but there were a few on last night. I never played it back when it was first released so I can't comment about it back then, only now. Why not give it a shot for yourself and not listen to other people saying it sucks? My two cents.

Out of curiosity could I get a head count of who is actually around? Saw a person earlier online (Lightning) asking if anybody was online, a head count would be much appreciated!
Rallorn wrote:
Game looks cool, lots of classes, races. I would play it. But the subscriber crap, the lack of players, and reading how everyone says the game sucks now.

Sucks.

None of the Subscriber benefits are required to actually progress in the game.

Terrakor wrote:
I just started playing this last night and so far, the game is awesome in my humble opinion. Lack of players yes, I have been the only one online so far today but there were a few on last night. I never played it back when it was first released so I can't comment about it back then, only now. Why not give it a shot for yourself and not listen to other people saying it sucks? My two cents.

Out of curiosity could I get a head count of who is actually around? Saw a person earlier online (Lightning) asking if anybody was online, a head count would be much appreciated!

The game is awesome. It's just most people don't take the time to learn how things work and immediately quit, which is why some sort of in-game Guide would be nice (Aaiko!).