ID:119609

Servers may be down at 3pm (central time) for maintenance and updates, It seems that our provider is planning on adding ipv6 to the servers.

No idea what that means but surely it can't be bad lol.

Besides that!, This is going fairly well, we've had more than a couple of clients and hopefully it's helping people out as well :) Also thank you for your business. :O

____________________________________________________________ ____

There is also a Referral system if you refer 5 people you get 10% discount!, and you "could" keep doing that till u refer so many people that you get paid instead :O lol. That'd take a lot of people though. XD

Of course only people who have had a server can be the reefer's, you'll see a list when purchasing your server to chose who referred you.
____________________________________________________________ ____

This is probably too boreing for anyone to reply to.
So you're using Virpus too eh? Just got the same email. =P
Definitely too boring to reply to.
You noticed now ? :P
Are you asking me how I noticed that he's using Virpus? That's because I'm using Virpus and I received the same email not too long ago. P.S: I'm still banned from your blog.
You are? Hmm, I'll sort this out.
Try now? Maybe, because I banned your alt to ?? :|

Edit: I'm banned from yours, let me vote for the browser. Thing.
since you don't want to unban me? I just vote for Chrome. :P
Getting paid... hmm... Unfair, ive been refering people since before TCMH came out... and i dont get any credit for it! :(!
Wow Neblim i'd absolutely love that. But unfortunatly the Server is only designed to host Dream Daemon games you put the rmd and rsc file into a zipped folder and upload them into the hosting panel and then the scripts run the game.

And also Jester lol sorry :P and thank you for referring people, it only counts if the person who referred you actually buys a server and clicks your name in the list that you referred them, then you'd get a point for being the referrer.

But anyway it'll be nearly impossible to get paid if you did.. you would need to have referred more than 50 people who actually signed up! :O
u akready refered 5 people who i know signed up... bu idk about this clicking my name buisness :(
I need 2$, then I'm buying a server.
Hmm.. is there a guide of how to replace dmb and rsc files without wiping the game?
I believe you can use FTP to replace the dmb and rsc files.
A Game I am playing, is down and it always crashes, like every few hours. it's being hosted on your VPS. Can You stop this, its annoying playing a game and it crashes every few hours!
Teka can i get a membership my birthday is on sunday
Yo teka, I paid for your server's hosting like a week ago and I still haven't received any account info and Howe is not responding to me at all. I'm pretty much losing my patience here. I mean whats the point of having a support option on your hosting site if you guys don't respond to any of the emails? -__-
King3523 wrote:
Yo teka, I paid for your server's hosting like a week ago and I still haven't received any account info and Howe is not responding to me at all. I'm pretty much losing my patience here. I mean whats the point of having a support option on your hosting site if you guys don't respond to any of the emails? -__-

Ive got the same problem.
Hey everyone. I'm very sorry for any lack of contact, i should not have neglected you as much as i have, I have been a bit busy and also i don't set up the payments since the payment goes to liam, so only he knows when a payment comes through, and also he sets it up on the technical end.

Currently his laptop has broken so he has very limited access to the net to do anything, he is trying to work on the situation and see about getting access so that he can sort out current issues and also hopefully come on to show me how to set people up as well.
I have until friday or WTFBoom!
Page: 1 2