ID:119661

It's been about a week maybe more since i posted some of my GFX so here you go.

I will most likely get someone trolling them but oh well.
Wow you really broke the CSS I made you...
GreatFisher wrote:
Wow you really broke the CSS I made you...

I knew i'd get trolled.
I can't troll a post about the Terror of Death. I might get PKed.
that's not troling it's the truth...
GreatFisher wrote:

No, It's your bias opinion. Not everything you do is the best, You have to learn that.

Also i barely edited your CSS, i added the pop up thing and made it blue.
Psst Fisher you can alter this CSS to make it better if you wish, but i think the only css you did for Dragon Desend was on his Dragon Desend Key.:P
GreatFisher wrote:

truth that your a troll? yeah i think we've known that for a long time.
The Haseo one is utterly awful I'm sorry to say.. and your font choice and placement could use some work.
MechaCloud wrote:
The Haseo one is utterly awful I'm sorry to say.. and your font choice and placement could use some work.

To be honest in my opinion it looks pretty cool the jagged design gives it somewhat a Edgy yet somewhat look pretty hardcore
The render is washed out and slightly blurred the background distracts too much from the focal point and the text doesn't suit the rest of the banner in the slightest. That was picking just a few of the faults though its only my opinion
I do have to agree with the text, That is my main downfall,
Your first one looks a lot more profession and nicely done though again text could use some work, the other is over done though and looks highly amateurish.
MechaCloud wrote:
Your first one looks a lot more profession and nicely done though again text could use some work, the other is over done though and looks highly amateurish.

Well i'm still learning the effects part so i like to do some banners filled with different effects and styles to see how they work etc.
DragonDesend wrote:
Well i'm still learning the effects part so i like to do some banners filled with different effects and styles to see how they work etc.

It's great that your experimenting that's the best way to find out what works for you, its much better than following tutorials and what not as you get to learn for yourself rather than copying someone else's way of doing things.
Teka123 wrote:
Psst Fisher you can alter this CSS to make it better if you wish, but i think the only css you did for Dragon Desend was on his Dragon Desend Key.:P

Ha ha it is lol, this css is ugly.

GreatFisher wrote:
Teka123 wrote:

Ha ha it is lol, this css is ugly.

To you maybe but i like it.
The COD or w.e first one background and render dont go together.And the render is horrible and maybe download diffrent fonts that look better.The other one the c4d on the second is plainly not that great i would say.The naruto out of all is ht ebest.I like the stock in the background of space you use but the smudgeing didnt go will with it and the copy of the render in the background with lighterness wasnt that great.But your still learning.Maybe sign up for some gfx websites and join a group they could help you learn and get better.
BTW if you like I'm pretty busy usually so I don't have much time but I'll join you guys and be active with whatever free time I can spare.
Ohh Mecha you are far too busy to do this as well! :O

But yeah Mecha's pretty amazing so if he did join you guys, surely he'd be a valuable member and could give some decent advice too :)

Also( i saw you altered the css style) so i may have touched the CSS a bit more as well.. just a little..
Page: 1 2