EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I think that we should just get more activity for the Pixel Art Society. It's already established and such... lets try not to make new versions of what already exists (in terms of 'guilds').

I wanna talk to whoever is in charge of the AS, and see if I can get some sort of interview or something of the sort so I can try and revive it with a few other artists.

The people in charge aren't really around anymore. And if they are they're not as active.

Speaking of interviews Pixel Artists never seem to get back to me for those...

I never get asked. I feel unloved.
We already have an Art Society; we don't need another one. Now I can understand if you wanted to bring life back to the current Art Society by contacting the admins and maybe getting some events going, but you're not. You're trying to move the Art Society to your blog for your personal agenda.
Cyberlord84 wrote:
We already have an Art Society; we don't need another one. Now I can understand if you wanted to bring life back to the current Art Society by contacting the admins and maybe getting some events going, but you're not. You're trying to move the Art Society to your blog for your personal agenda.

You finish that base?
UPD4T3 wrote:
Cyberlord84 wrote:

You finish that base?

Because Juarez wants it.
UPD4T3 wrote:
You finish that base?

I don't have any time to pixel, so sadly no. Just browsing the site. Plus, why are you asking me here?
Cyberlord84 wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:
You finish that base?

I don't have any time to pixel, so sadly no. Just browsing the site. Plus, why are you asking me here?

Because we love you mr-ex-ripper-zane-person :3
Cyberlord84 wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:
You finish that base?

Because you refused to answer any of the IM's I sent.
Yut Put wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:
Cyberlord84 wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:
You finish that base?

OOOHHHH WE GOT A BITCHFIGHT PENDING OVER HERE

I told you to take an asprin and lay-down.
UPD4T3 wrote:

Take a hint.
Zane ignores me too? I must take hint. Bai.
Cyberlord84 wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:

Take a hint.

Don't offer services you can't uphold too, and you wouldn't be put into situations where you'd feel the need to "give me a hint".
UPD4T3 wrote:
Don't offer services you can't uphold too, and you wouldn't be put into situations where you'd feel the need to "give me a hint".

Lets complain about it.
I cba to read all those comments.I say Make the admins accully people that do care about byond art society people that accully prouduce good icons.UPD4T3 for example andrew would make a great admin
Cyberlord84 wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:

Lets complain about it.

I don't care enough to do so, all of what I asked you to do was done the next day by myself, because I knew you'd flake.

Just felt like being a bother.
There is no reason what so ever to create another pixel art society, when we already have one. All I see here are people bickering with each-other witch serves no purpose towards furthering your own skills or helping others. So we just need to revive the old Pixel Art Society. Start some challenges and collaborations and actually attend/attempt them.
UPD4T3 wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
ILL JOIN!!!!!!!!!

fuck off, update

lrn2notpillow

pillow shading is a fine and complex art style. I see nothing wrong with it. I'll make sure this new art socity emphasizes that.

As long as you emphasize pillowing as a very powerful tool. I'll be sure to use you as the perfect example of what not to do.

daaaamnnn, nigga got told.
i lol'd. not happening.
Page: 1 2