ID:119705

It sucks now.

I hope u kno i am getting the conversation we had and putting itno a word file and giving to Teka and Other members of byond.
What conversation are you talking about? I think the only time I have ever even spoken to you was in your Yu Yu Hakusho game.
Ninja6702 wrote:
What conversation are you talking about? I think the only time I have ever even spoken to you was in your Yu Yu Hakusho game.

You know exactly wat im talkin about on pager and ill be sending soon if u dnt fess up how u got the src from me fag
Okay listen, I don't have time for children so I am going to get to the point quickly with you. I don't know what conversation your talking about, why? Because I let other people use my key all the time and it obviously wasn't me apparently if I don't know what you're talking about.

I changed my password to this account now, because of a couple of complaints I got from friends, so hey you can keep thinking what you're thinking it really doesn't matter to me, I just plain don't care. I'm not the type of person to get caught up in "Byond drama", it's stupid and life's too short for that shit.
Ninja6702 wrote:
Okay listen, I don't have time for children so I am going to get to the point quickly with you. I don't know what conversation your talking about, why? Because I let other people use my key all the time and it obviously wasn't me apparently if I don't know what you're talking about.

its funny casue thats what they all say.
"I let someone use my acc" But yea it was wrong either way.
I changed my password to this account now, because of a couple of complaints I got from friends, so hey you can keep thinking what you're thinking it really doesn't matter to me, I just plain don't care. I'm not the type of person to get caught up in "Byond drama", it's stupid and life's too short for that shit.