ID:119742

Keywords: byondcast
The BYONDcast Episode 4 will be recorded tonight, and we at the BYONDcast are looking for a few topics that may have slipped from our almost-all-seeing eyesight.
This is where you come in, I want anything interesting that's buzzing around in the BYOND world to be reported here so that it may be investigated and perhaps featured on this upcoming BYONDcast.

This is a great opportunity to bring attention to something you believe in, an upcoming game, a cool library or developer blog post, anything as long as it relates to BYOND!
So have at it, you've got about two or so hours before the cast begins at which point this topic will be closed off.

IMPORTANT: Remember to provide links to any related content to what you're reporting on!!!

Thanks a ton to all you BYONDlings. -nay for new font if you like it, because I think it looks so much more clean. (:

Love you all, and happy topic-hunting!
-Oasiscircle
Talk about Journalism Choice Awards!
@Magnum2k: Are those going to happen? I don't want to talk about something that's just an idea floating around the minds of people.
If they are going to happen, I'd love a link to some of the related posts/entries. (:
Yeah, me and EG agreed to it, and I'm probably going to do it before the year is over. I'm also looking for judges that are willing to help. =)
@Magnum2k: Oh, that's awesome. I can't wait to see them.
What would judges end up doing, if I may ask? ;)

@Darkzero123: What's different with Sunday 19? I'm not going to personally shout-out your specific server, but if there is an update or something interesting happening with Sunday the 19th then I'd consider talking about it.
Oasiscircle wrote:
@Darkzero123: What's different with Sunday 19? I'm not going to personally shout-out your specific server, but if there is an update or something interesting happening with Sunday the 19th then I'd consider talking about it.

Nothing at all.
And I'd rather you not try to do such.
Well, they're going to be rating stuff based on certain aspects. For example, for games it would be like the performance of the game, the quality of it, how well it's executed(in terms of bugs and what not), and other aspects like I said. I'm still thinking of other aspects that judges can rate on.
@MasterMerv: Don't worry, I won't be talking about Sunday 19. Nothing's going on and there are no plans to update according to the player populace.
Do you have anything good and juicy for the BYONDcast? :P

@Magnum2k: That sounds neat, I might sign-up to be a judge when the time comes around and if I'm allowed to do so. (:
Someone's bugging me to post "Ncom Messenger!" -- but don't take that to heart, lol
@Nadrew: I may as well bug you about it too. ;)
It's looking really neat and I hope you continue development. (:
Oasiscircle wrote:
@MasterMerv: Don't worry, I won't be talking about Sunday 19. Nothing's going on and there are no plans to update according to the player populace.
Do you have anything good and juicy for the BYONDcast? :P

Well you might be looking for an up + coming game. I have none right now.
Not one that's dead and gone due to people like Darkzero.
Playing the latest Minecraft updates have slowed things down quite a bit, but after I get over that it'll be back to working more consistently. Group chats have been partially implemented but aren't fully there yet -- there's a few things left I need to rethink due to how Java handles coloring and whatnot of various controls.
@Nadrew: Well, good luck with the development, I can't wait until it gets released. I'll definitely be using it. ;)
@Oasiscircle: Maybe you can get some ideas from here =)
Talk about Cow RP. Or something.

Oh, and Luigi's new 'Knight' Tourny thing :3
This needs more Yea.
Do you people not like the font, or do you just like to be evil?! :P
@Masterdarwin88: Why would I talk about Cow RP? It currently has no developer and its community is dwindling.
Forum_account's dynamic lighting library.

I would release mine but its not simple enough for the layman to understand.
Everland by Asha Lapoe, new RPG.

Byond in 3D? (surprise?) How was it done?

Hazordhu 2 using pixel movement Good move for a MMO? (*MO)

Spirit Age by Chris Gayle had a test and according to the comments, it used pixel movement and didn't seem to be a good move. (Did anyone play it?)

New Graphics Guild by Masterralphy55 and Yuki Uchisan.

Teka quitting CSS? Oh noez..
Page: 1 2