Masterralphy55 wrote:
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Apparently not. All they are doing is delisting his blog post and some are deleting his various spam. But other than that, the ripper get's away free.

I agree, rippers/blackmailers/spammers need to stop.

You're the one who ripped me out of 11 dollars and makes others code for you to appear as if you can code you fake ass fucker. :)

http://www.byond.com/developer/Zetaiva/TNWSOURCE

They don't, though. The volunteers are too busy and no one else gives a damn.
You can ban them from your pager or site.

Tom/Lummox have hidden Zetavia's comments and posts forever. Now you can ban him from your pager and enjoy your calm. Zetavia told me that Ralphy leaked TNW's source, hypocrite much?
Omg free source! where!? LOL
nartofrog.com
MonkeyButtChunkz. Random Post ftw.
DragonicX wrote:
MonkeyButtChunkz. Random Post ftw.

Don't ever copy me.
Uncool.
U said that sorreh. didn't know.
Ah. Skyler, A.K.A Zetaiva/Zeta. Whatever, he's had too many disguises to list... Yes, he will always do this because this is his escape, but he does do it for attention, in the end he IS a troll and I noticed that just yesterday, now I have disabled contact with him forever more. Just ignore people like him, honestly it was Ralphy's fault for giving such an un-trustworthy man a source of value.

-Peace.
Tadahshi wrote:
Ah. Skyler, A.K.A Zetaiva/Zeta. Whatever, he's had too many disguises to list... Yes, he will always do this because this is his escape, but he does do it for attention, in the end he IS a troll and I noticed that just yesterday, now I have disabled contact with him forever more. Just ignore people like him, honestly it was Ralphy's fault for giving such an un-trustworthy man a source of value.

-Peace.

I know exactly what that feels like, source spreader.
Page: 1 2