ID:119819

So i had a bee in my room tonight.. I hear something hitting against random things (my room is messy as hell), and next thing i know, I see this bee coming slowly @ me. So i stand up, grab my insect spray and wait.. It comes at me like i told it to "come @ me bro", sidestepped it and sprayed it into the wall.

Bam, hits wall, rebounds and charges at me... Now here I am, having lost all hope, i dash for the door spraying all around me (poisonous much? I could be dead by tomorrow. Oh well) and screaming at the top of my lungs. Cousin woke up and I explained my ever-so-dire situation. We check my room.. Empty. I look like a retard who just woke him up @ 12am. I go back into my room and after 5 mins i hear a bzzt sound of a bug against an obstacle.. Tonight's not gonna be a good night..

So, how was your day?
LOL.
Who has insect spray readily available in their room? Mine is in the kitchen in a cabinet somewhere.
If you live in Africa you have insect spray next to you... ready @ all times.. Although i sleep with a lot of junk on my bed. Lappy, ipad,deo,dvds,phone? lol ..
Serious?
I've had near 20 bees in my room within the past 6 months...
Me = Never!
=( your bg hurts my eyes T_T
MechaCloud wrote:
=( your bg hurts my eyes T_T

YOU CAN'T STAND THE MATRIX?!
Dammit.. i need a narto frog background
I've probably just got tired eyes no need for the frog
MechaCloud wrote:
I've probably just got tired eyes no need for the frog

There is always a need for the frog.

Always.
Im in love with your CSS Background, Gimmie PLOX!
I just took it from Google, although damn, it seems laggy to me =[
I hate this CSS, laggy because of the background, annoying because of having to hover over everything to read it (including comment box which is more annoying), not even a matching color scheme.

Also, seal your house better... how do you get fat ass beez in your room.
Aint that the mystery?
idc if it lags it sexiii
XxLucifersJesterxX wrote:
idc if it lags it sexiii

It's not that sexy tbh, and it is rather laggy
It runs fine. But it's a complete and total pain in the ass. Reading those comments took me twice as long as it should have, simply because I had to check I wasn't missing any of the smaller ones. (Not to mention anyone on an iPhone is completely buggered...)

And the fact the background can be seen through the foreground! It's called a BACKground for a reason!
You live in Africa.?
Im from Nigeria...
Get your CSS changed boy! this is a bigger pain in the arse than a troll on Prozac.
Page: 1 2