ID:119819

So i had a bee in my room tonight.. I hear something hitting against random things (my room is messy as hell), and next thing i know, I see this bee coming slowly @ me. So i stand up, grab my insect spray and wait.. It comes at me like i told it to "come @ me bro", sidestepped it and sprayed it into the wall.

Bam, hits wall, rebounds and charges at me... Now here I am, having lost all hope, i dash for the door spraying all around me (poisonous much? I could be dead by tomorrow. Oh well) and screaming at the top of my lungs. Cousin woke up and I explained my ever-so-dire situation. We check my room.. Empty. I look like a retard who just woke him up @ 12am. I go back into my room and after 5 mins i hear a bzzt sound of a bug against an obstacle.. Tonight's not gonna be a good night..

So, how was your day?
LOL.
Who has insect spray readily available in their room? Mine is in the kitchen in a cabinet somewhere.
If you live in Africa you have insect spray next to you... ready @ all times.. Although i sleep with a lot of junk on my bed. Lappy, ipad,deo,dvds,phone? lol ..
Serious?
I've had near 20 bees in my room within the past 6 months...
Me = Never!
MasterMerv wrote:
Serious?
I've had near 20 bees in my room within the past 6 months...

based on that commet in know understand this..

silenced, your sex life might be rough but if you tell her when to back down she'll listen, you won't die and you won't need your cousin's help
=( your bg hurts my eyes T_T
MechaCloud wrote:

YOU CAN'T STAND THE MATRIX?!
Dammit.. i need a narto frog background
I've probably just got tired eyes no need for the frog
MasterMerv wrote:
MechaCloud wrote:

YOU CAN'T STAND THE MATRIX?!

Merv, it gets better. Trust me. It gets better...
MechaCloud wrote:
I've probably just got tired eyes no need for the frog

There is always a need for the frog.

Always.
i fucking love this community
Im in love with your CSS Background, Gimmie PLOX!
I just took it from Google, although damn, it seems laggy to me =[
I hate this CSS, laggy because of the background, annoying because of having to hover over everything to read it (including comment box which is more annoying), not even a matching color scheme.

Also, seal your house better... how do you get fat ass beez in your room.
Aint that the mystery?
idc if it lags it sexiii
XxLucifersJesterxX wrote:
idc if it lags it sexiii

It's not that sexy tbh, and it is rather laggy
Page: 1 2