ID:119833

Poll: Question is too big for this, refer below.

Yes 42% (12)
No 57% (16)

Login to vote.

Should creators make it so you can choose to buy a games multiplayer separate from the single player for less money? (NOTE: This is for console games, not BYOND)
I think anything having to do with more choices for the buyer is a good idea, but I doubt this will ever happen on a large scale due to the excessive cost for less profit that would occur for the company enacting it.

We can always dream, can't we? ;)
I think it would nice for them to sell them separately. But I think it would be hard for them to do so for the consoles. For the PC it would be easy since you can just download things off of steam and etc now.

The reason it would be hard for consoles is they would have to make 2 different boxes,discs, and etc. I highly doubt they would want to waste the money to separate them. They would probably end up making to many single player boxes that no one would buy also.

The consoles could also do where you buy the single player in a box at the store and if you wanted the multiplayer you would only buy Microsoft/Wii/PlayStation points/credits and just buy it from the systems online marketplace.
Indeed we can.

Sometimes it seems companies make the game just for the multiplayer. There's a lot of games where the single player is just "ew", but the multiplayer is fun. I'd think it'd be a good idea for companies to do this because they could then focus on multiplayer-only games. Less work on the single player and more work to the multiplayer might actually make the game better overall. How many people judge a game by it's single player unless it's multiplayer is just horrible? lol
None buys a 2D game.
Avainer1 wrote:
None buys a 2D game.

This is talking about console games. Not BYOND.
My bad, I pulled a tl;dr
Avainer1 wrote:
My bad, I pulled a tl;dr

jew lazy fgg
I'd buy COD's multiplayer only, seeing as the single player story is shit.
Dinomaster45 wrote:

Ganing wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

Battlefield FTW!
Dinomaster45 wrote:

I liked World at War's single/co-op play mode.
Tiberath wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

I must admit, that one was enjoyable.
Tiberath wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

I've only played Black Ops, Mw2, and parts of Cod4.