ID:119849

Well recently i haven't been showing much on BYOND, however that does not mean i have stopped working on things. I have taken up CSS Design(I actually will be doing Trueseekers in a bit, Then remaking Slic3ys) and will continue to make them, sadly teka is leaving the CSS buisness as ive heard so that gives me and great bigger work loads! I will hopefully, through this, learn to create and design better CSS.

Anyway, Back on the subject i was going to address, Although i havent been showing much progress on Eternity(Now Being Renamed to Eternity: The Origins), Arena Game, And Ninja Death Fight, I have been continuing them. Eternity: The Origins(E:TO) is almost into its beta testing realm. Of Course it needs the female base clothes/hair, some house revamps, and a few other turfs, The Tutorial and first town are basically mapped. As well as almost all the basic combat, training, base classes/skills, clothes, etc. being coded in full. Arena Game has had Forsaken Productions Features added to it, This will be released at the same time the website is finished, And Eternity's Beta hits. I haven't really don much work on Ninja Death Fight recently, but i haven't lost motivation for the project.

Although all this is in motion, I have also decided to create an original game called "Chibi Life". In which youll be able to do basically anything i hope. This includes features like Houses, Familys, Apartments, Jobs, Stores, Play-Owned Stores, Cars, Etc.. Although this game only has most of the basic turfs and the base completed, i plan to have this into a testing stage soon.

On top of that i have also decided to do a few updates on my DBZ:HU2 server, And i know what your thinking "Hes a ripper", "Hes Ripping HU2!" Etc, but im not ripping anything. Fact is it will remain on Falacys Hub, With his Sub Systems, Ban Systems, Mute Systems, Etc. the only thing of which ill be doing, is updating from time to time. This is a 24/7 server that has already gathered a semi-small player base hat keeps up day to day. So lets see how that goes?

Last thing i wanted to say is i might be moving to a new Account soon(Lucifer's Jester isnt the best publishing name), not sure when exactly, or if i will even be moving to this new account. As of now im poor and can't afford another membership. Anyway, ill keep you all posted if that happens.

That's all, Be Sure to check out Teka Co Mafia hosting! Thanks for reading. =3
-Jester
I think that if you want to look into more CSS, to start making some small websites using HTML and CSS and then even branching out into Web Design as a small hobby. Why waste CSS practice and knowledge if you're only using it for our limited style sheets?
He makes a point ...
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I think that if you want to look into more CSS, to start making some small websites using HTML and CSS and then even branching out into Web Design as a small hobby. Why waste CSS practice and knowledge if you're only using it for our limited style sheets?

Although i do enjoy making CSS on here, i have no intentions of completely studying it, as of now anyway. As of now im basically furthering my knowledge of Java, C++, and HTML(Which i know most of already). But thanks for the suggestion EG. =3