Truseeker wrote:
@ UPD4T3: If you make a contest, I would make time to enter. No need to get down, something this small shouldn't shroud your dreams.

I'm not shrouded by anything, but this is the second "contest" that I've seen with terrible presentation.
Then you'd be the first to do a contest right, looking forward to it. :)
6 colors or more? Thats terrible. You have to set a direct number of colors, which should be less than 6, honestly... Fail.
well im still in just for the fact i hope this is fun and if someone wins a title then yay
Well, this is one way to get free pixel art.
How about I pixel a piece of shit?
how is it geting free pixel art he not asking for a base or turf just a sprite doing a pose. This is why we don't have contest for pixel artist, everyone think someone trying to get something free and yes some times they are but i don't think he is.
DungeonDan wrote:
how is it geting free pixel art he not asking for a base or turf just a sprite doing a pose. This is why we don't have contest for pixel artist, everyone think someone trying to get something free and yes some times they are but i don't think he is.

Okay chill, it was a joke lol
This is my Entry, it was actually pretty fun to do. Lets see if CubanBling, DungeonDan, and YutPut can make the deadline. :)

The deadline is on the 15th, details above.
Truseeker wrote:
This is my Entry, it was actually pretty fun to do.

GJ!
Submitted my entry :D
Nice, I suppose Judging begins Saturday at 6pm.
Two entries? Lol.
Actually, it's 3. xD

EDIT: make that 4
I see... Seems like there are only 4 artists on BYOND 0.0
Then that must mean we're by default in the top ten. xD Everyone wins?
Truseeker wrote:
Then that must mean we're by default in the top ten. xD Everyone wins?

DungeonDan is WorleyBirdGames nice way of trying to act like your not WorleyBirdGanes.
o.O When will the result be declared!!!! :O
"A poll will be posted to decide the winners on 10/16/11"

The results will be declared 6 days ago after he completely forgets/abandons his contest.

Besides, it was a contest for the top ten, there were only 4 entries, so technically we all won by default.
Page: 1 2