ID:1199669

I'm new to the beta so please forgive me if I missed something, but I'm not seeing any kind of support for bookmarks. If there is any, it certainly doesn't seem clear enough for new people so I was thinking it would be really awesome if the game tabs Show drop down menu had an option for bookmarks.

I've also noticed that recent games don't seem to show games that have the same name, or something. I'm not quite sure what the deal is.

I have two versions of my unreleased game running, the one that has access to an unreleased hub and is set to invisible will show up if I joined it last, and the one that has the same hub but without the password or invisibility setting will also show up if I joined it last, but they will not both show up at the same time.

It's pretty annoying for me because since the hub isn't running yet I can't connect to whichever one isn't showing unless I look up the link, and copy/paste it into open location; I normally just used bookmarks before though.
Yeah, I liked the bookmarks, I can't seem to locate anything like a bookmark manager, so I'd like to see that as well.
It feels redundant to me to have both favorites and bookmarks. The recent games should show local data for the purpose of testing (although the thing about two games with the same name may be a mis-step).

We'll think about this and how we can best keep this functionality without overcomplicating the interface.
Favorites are games. Bookmarks are servers.
In response to Tom
Well, if a server is Private or Invisible, would it still show up with the search? Bookmarking it gives you a recorded access to that specific server right off. I can see the concern about the interface being too complicated, although I think removing Bookmarks entirely is a bit much.
Bookmarks are definitely the go to thing for multiple servers on the same game. They're also the only thing that works on games that do not have a hub and do not appear in the pager, although I do not know what types of games do not show on the new pager right now.

That also reminded me. Favorites are great, but if the game does not have a hub, or even just lacks an approved one, they aren't nearly as useful for the game. I'm completely fine with some sort of change, or alternate feature; we just definitely need some kind of support for this so I'm glad it'll be looked into.
The bookmarks really should be brought back. They're very helpful for private servers, and games which there are a lot of server prevalent(SS13).
We'll come up with something here. I just didn't want to have too many similar options. I'm sure we can fold it in under the games menu.