ID:120130

Okay so as i announced before i was going to have a contest for the account XxLucifersJesterxX! However, i have changed my mind, instead im going to have a contest for a BYOND Membership. After Megablaze's Post i decided not many people would like the name "XxLucifersJestrxX" and after talking to a friend i realized how much money ive ACTUALLY Spent on that key(Over 300$) in the last 6 months. Ill most likely be giving Jester to my Girlfriend, but im unsure yet. However, without any further adue lets get on to the contest!

The Concept is to create the best School Related Demo/Lib/Game you can in a week! You'll be scored not only on the outcome, But The Concept, What you were able to make work, and the ability of what you create! The prize will of course be a 1 year BYOND Membership donated by me, and if anyone else wants to chip in it may be raised will the possibility of runner up prizes!

To Submit what you make ill be making a forum on this BYOND Account Entitled "School Project In A Week?!". You can work on this by yourself, or with others but, be sure to tell me who will receive the prize if you win, upon submission.

That Basically concludes this post, Any updates will be posted in a new blog post, and remember this HAS to be school Related. On a Side note please refrain from making a Game of which people have to sign onto a hosted BYOND game for you to teach them something. Thank you, that'll be all.
~ D-Cire
LOL I'MMA MAKE A GAME TEACHING MATH TO N00BS!
MasterMerv wrote:
LOL I'MMA MAKE A GAME TEACHING MATH TO N00BS!

Go Ahead o.o; Do whatever you want as long as it abides by the rules and is school related.
*Yeah my post*
lol
But something school related huh? What about delinquent related where you beat up classmates?

PS: Probably the first "Matrix" background integration that I've seen that doesn't completely annoy me.
Megablaze wrote:
*Yeah my post*
lol
But something school related huh? What about delinquent related where you beat up classmates?
IF your beating them up in school go ahead. Although i was looking for something more along the lines of school tools and such, or just an automated teacher, or something like that. But Anything Involved with school is open.

PS: Probably the first "Matrix" background integration that I've seen that doesn't completely annoy me.
I kind-of have a color scheme that goes with it so yeah. Plus my blog isnt that overcomplicated with Opacity and such that would normally make it lag like others do.

So why do you have Zete's crow-beast as your avatar?
I dont know, didnt even know it was his. i found it on google images.
I want $18 on paypal instead of membership if I win...?
Off Topic, but that little thankyou message could use a z-index. Set it to 99. :)

z-index: 99;

It'll make it so it's above everything else and wont hide behind the comments.
When exactly is this contest over, considering you posted in the middle of the night. And what time/timezone does it end.
Liam Howe wrote:
Off Topic, but that little thankyou message could use a z-index. Set it to 99. :)

Wait, what do you mean by this? Lol?

@Avainer1: Sure =3!

@Megablaze: October 26th At 12:00 PM EST Time.(Aprox 8 Days from now.)
I do not understand what to do? Create an offline game that teaches the player something?
Create a School-Related program. Anything involving the Concept of school, offline or online doesnt matter. Anything from "Beating up nerds as a bully" to something i was looking for like "A Functioning Equation Calculator" which could be used to calculate the vortex of a right angel. Even something like a periodic table that displays propertys.
Do I have to do the submission now or before the contest ends? If not now, please delete my submission located on your forum. Also add me on MSN, [email protected]
add [email protected]. Also submissions are ment to be ypur sumbitted project aka the one you want to be reviewed.
Yut Put wrote:
i loled when i read you were giving it to your girlfriend. i bet she is a 10

think what you want yut, fact is i actually have a girl.
D-Cire wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

He bet she is a 10 (Sarcasm)
Due to you not going along with it, is she fugly as hell?
MasterMerv wrote:
D-Cire wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

He bet she is a 10 (Sarcasm)
Due to you not going along with it, is she fugly as hell?

again...id dont need to justifiy myself online, teka and people can fb stalk me and see.(they know my name)
D-Cire wrote:
Liam Howe wrote:

In the CSS where you have "Thanks For Viewing Forsaken Production". Add the z-index to it. Because that text is currently hidden behind the comments box.
Liam Howe wrote:
D-Cire wrote:
Liam Howe wrote:

In the CSS where you have "Thanks For Viewing Forsaken Production". Add the z-index to it. Because that text is currently hidden behind the comments box.

My oh my, i didnt even notice that! Nice Eye liam =3! Also for some reason when updating with TCM Hosting its been causing Skin errors, any idea why? i followed your tutorial on FTP Updating step by step multiple times.
Page: 1 2